Run In

Dove's POV

    Hours had past as we laid there in the grass talking.

Well mostly answering questions from Kathleen who was very curious.
I found it...cute in a way.

It was peaceful here, but sadly all good thinks come to an end.
As we are technically humans we must take action we you hear your tummy rumbled.
" Sounds like some one's hungry, anyways it is getting late, we should start heading home." Ben said, sitting up.

" I enjoyed this, we should do this often! Maybe bring along everyone else!" Kathleen exclaimed, jumping up.
I laughed.
" Trust me, if we were to do this again and brought along everyone else, it wouldn't be so peaceful."

She shrugged and start skipping around us.
She stopped in a halt and then grabbed my hand.
" Let's have a race Dove- um Mal...wait how should I call you now?" She asked, looking confused.
" Just call me Dove when ever we're in front of people," I looked around then leaned close to her ear," who don't know are secret!" I whispered the last part.
" Okay! Anyways as I was saying before, race you to the car!" She said!

  I looked down at my self, luckily I wasn't wearing a dress, skirt nor uncomfortable high heels, then I would have refused.
Luckily I only had my black leggings with my favourite black shoes, a white sleeveless shirt with a baby blue cardigan on.

I smiled at her.
" Okay, it's on! Ready, 3-2-1, go!" I yelled.
I heard Ben chuckle behind us as we started running.
Of course I was winning since I had the longer stride but I slowed down a bit so she could catch up.

With my oh so wonderful grace  (note the sarcasm) I looked over my shoulder for a brief moment that I didn't notice the dog run past my legs making me trip on my own feet.
I waited for an impact but that never happened, instead I felt arms catch me.
I thought it was Ben, yet his arm didn't feel like the arms that held me.
I opened my eyes to see my co-star....
Ryan.

" Hey there!" He smiled, as he helped me up.
" Oh Thanks Ryan! You saved me from getting a bruise!" I smiled.
He lightly laughed.
" I'm sorry, that was my dog, I should have had him on his leash, then maybe you wouldn't have tripped." He apologized.

" No it's fine, it was actually my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." I reassured him, slightly placing my hand on his arm.
His face flushed a slight pinkish on the act.
We starred at each other, not knowing what else to say.
I felt like he was leaning closer towards me so I stepped back.

No doubt he still has a thing for me.

Ben coughed to get our attention, he didn't seem pleased yet tried hiding it.
Both of them made eye contact, releasing an uncomfortable atmosphere.
" Well....um yeah, we better get going, uh it was nice running in on you or um he-he." I stumbled with my words.
I grabbed Ben's arm and pull him slightly back with me, with that Ryan's eyes flash a bit with anger.

" Yeah, um bye Dove.....bye Ben." He said, walking away with out looking back.
Kathleen ran back towards Ben and I, confused on why we were standing around.
" What's going on?"
" Nothing's going on, come on." Ben said with some anger in his voice, taking me aback.

They really hated each other....

___________________________________

Ben's POV

   I hated him.
I really do.
I really hate him.
I really really do.

The way he look at my Mal.
The way he held her.
The way he turned pink with the touch of her hand.
The way he he spoke to her!

Why can't he just leave her alone?
She has said countless times before that she's not interested!
Yet he has the nerve to come back and try again?
Can't he take a hint?!
Is he blind?

If Mal wasn't looking I would have so gon-

" BENJAMIN FLORIAN!"

I snapped back to reality, turning my attention to who had yelled, yet with anger.
Mal looked at me, clearly frustrated.
Why is it th-
" You have to stop it, why is it that when ever you see Ryan, you turn all grumpy mood!" She asked, arms crossed.

" Why? Why do you think I do!" I snapped at her.
" Because you are a jealous cry baby!" She exclaimed.
" Maybe I am!" I exclaimed back.

" Yessh! Can you quit it!? You sound like a old wedded couple!" Kathleen yelled from her seat.
" No we do not!" Both Mal and I yelled in unison.
We stopped and looked at each other.
We blushed and started laughing.
"I'm sorry I yelled." I apologized, looking into Mal's eyes.
" Same here." She added.

" Good, so now hurry because I'm hungry!" Kathleen said, making us laugh once again.

I'm sorry guys, I meant to post this New Year's day but forgot, the things occurred.

But hey new chapter!

Anyways belated happy birthday to Dove Cameron!!!!

She's finally 21! Woohoo!