Kuriyama Akahana

Nickname: Aka-chan (by Yui)

Age: 16

Breast size: D cup (E cup in Japan)

Height: 5'4" feet

Weight: 115 lbs

Race: Human

Nationality: 50% Japanese, 25% Vietnamese, 25% French

Gender: Female (obviously)

Blood type: O

Eye color: (Left eye) gray, (Right eye) amber

Hair color: (Original) long blood red, (Now) Freakishly long silver with white highlights

Occupation: 1st year student in high school

Relatives: Komori Seiji (Uncle), Komori Hinata (Father, deceased), Kuriyama Mariko (Mother)

Hobbies: Being with Yui, Martial arts, and Kendo

Likes: Yui, Yui, Yui, Yui, music, Mitsuo, and sleep

Dislikes: Mother and Uncle Seiji

Appearance/clothing: She has a very slim figure. A long sleeve red crop top that says "Young Forever" in black and it exposes her bellybutton, black jeans with a white belt, a white flannel, red lined jacket tied around her hips, blank and white shoes, and a red flower hair clip that is located on the right side of her head, clipped on her hair. The clip was a present from Yui. Her cothing style was inspired by kpop.

Personality: Akahana is a very chill female. She takes a lot of time to do something, but she completes it with no flaws. When something major/dangerous is happening, she goes directly to Yui to protect her. She'd care for herself later after the danger has retreated away from Yui and her. She would backfire any insults she gets from others. Akahana is not a believer of God, but she respects the religion because of her family.

History: Akahana was not loved by her parents at all, but Yui loved her. Because of Yui's love, Akahana promised Yui that she would protect her if she was in trouble. The day after that promise, Yui was to fly back home. She was closer to her father, Komori Aki, but he died in a car crash with Akahana's mother, Kuriyama Mariko, who suvived it. She was treated like a servant at a very young age. But as she grew up, many were attracted by her beauty, despite the fact that she was born with two different eye colors. She loved the company passerbys gave her as she worked outside, ran errands, or going to school. The school announced her as the "Princess" of the school. These news were notified to her mother. Mariko did not like the fact that she was loved by others, so she decided to send Akahana to the woods.
Akahana suffered through nights of coldness and starvation ever since she was left behind. Until one day, a wolf appeared out of nowhere. Akahana was scared at first, but it sems like the wolf was helping her. The wolf gave her food and made himself Akahana's warmth during the night. Akahana named this wolf Mitsuo, which means "shining hero".
When she became 13 years old, she decided to go to the city, to see if she could find anyone she knew to help her. Mitsuo was sad, but Akahana promised him that she would come back. When she came to the city, she went to an orphanage to help her for a while. They happily accepted her. She asked the owner of the orphanage if she could dye her hair, so that if her mother was still around, she wouldn't probably notice it was her. So, she dyed her hair an unusual color, silver with white highlights.
When she turned 16, she decided to call Seiji to see if he and Yui was doing fine. Seiji confessed that Yui was sent to a household in the woods with 6 other people who will be taking care of her. Akahana was furious, so she decided to look for Yui in the woods with Mitsuo.

And so, the story begins.