Meeting the Sakamaki Brothers

"Huff! Huff! Huff! Huff!"

"What the hell Uncle?! Why would you do that to Yu-chan?!"

*splash sounds from puddles*

"I'm going to look for her, and stay with her there! And you can't stop me!"

"Are we close yet!? Mitsuo!?"

"Aroo!"

"I promised Yui that I will protect her forever!"

*Gasp*

A 16 year old silver haired girl, Kuriyama Akahana, looks above the trees and sees a big mansion coming in view. Despite the fact that it's around 2:00 a.m in the morning, the mansion has it's way to present itself.

"Mitsuo! Is that the mansion that you saw a blonde female walk into?" Akahana askes her wolf friend.

"Aroooo~!" Mitsuo howled.

"Okay! Wait for me, Yu-chan!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Akahana walks up to the gate of the mansion.

"So Yu-chan is in here. Huh?" She looks at the gate's small opening, "The gate is open."

"Hiinnn..." Mitsuo whined.

"Mitsuo..." She squats to hug Mitsuo, "I'll see you later soon Mitsuo. Just wait for me again okay? Thank you for guiding me here." Akahana kisses the wolf on the lips then waves him off to go into the woods. She looks again to the huge mansion that contains her lovely cousin, Komori Yui. She walks into the property of unknown owners. The mansion had vines around and even on the humongous building. She approaches the front door and gives it five good, solid knocks. 10 seconds pass and Akahana becomes a bit less determined.

"Maybe Yu-chan moved somewhere else?" Akahana sighed. Then, the door opened up out of nowhere, which caught Akahana by surprise. Suspicious, she enters the mansion.

"Excuse me? Is anyone there? Yu-chan?" Akahana calls. She observes the entrance hall. "The outside kinda looks like crap. I guess this is what they say, don't judge a book by it's cover. Anyways, I should probably wait for the residents to come back home. I guess I'll sleep on that couch for the time being." Akahana walks towards a couch that was located near a window on the right side of the room from the entrance perspective.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Who're you?" A male voice called.

"Huh?!" Akahana yelped, taking impact towards a teenage male with white hair on his forehead.

"Ouch!" You and the white haired boy said at the same time. You held onto your forehead and the white haired guy was on the ground.

"Damn! That girl has a freaking hard head!" The white haired guy said.

Akahana opened up her eyes and saw that there were 4 other guys in the entrance hall. "Wah! Oh god. U-um... Are you guys the owners of this mansion?"

"Nevermind that," said a guy with a hat on, "You smell like a dirty wolf! I should call you Wolf-chan!"

"I wonder if she taste good after she gets cleaned up," a purple haired male, hugging a stuffed bear said.

"Taste?" Akahana questioned, as she sits up straight on the couch.

"Excuse these troublemakers. Could you state who are you and what are you here for," a guy with glasses asked.