one more person

Megatron gently placed her on the arm rest once more. she stood up and stretched, causing a lot of her joints to pop. she looked at her tail once more and flicked the tip towards the door. she then touched her ears.

"what are you doing kitty?"

"making sure that im still in one piece after what startwerp did to me."

"and, what did he do?" he said slightly tightening his grip on the data pad in his hand. Kitty noticed and placed one of her hands on his arm. he looked at her.

"nothing that caused any real damage, calm down." megatron opened his mouth to say 'i am calm' "please, for me." she looked at her with kind eyes. he vented and loosened his grip on the now faintly cracked data pad from his tightened grip.

"kitty..." he placed his data pad on the opposite arm of the throne. kitty climbed onto his leg. "why do you trust me here?"

"because i was told not to." megatron gave a short and silent laugh. "and because... well..."

"yes?"

"i feel... safe. i feel like i can stay here and nothing will really happen to me..." megatron closed his optics and vented again. Kitty looked at him. he opened his optics and looked at her. she flicked her tail slightly. her ears twitched. she looked at the door and hid slightly behind his leg. far enough she couldn't be seen but not too far. Soundwave came through the door.

"yes soundwave?" he showed a image of kitty on his visor and then showed a question mark. Megatron vented.

"its ok kitty. you can trust soundwave."  he looked down at his leg and she popped her head out.

"are you... sure?" she said timidly. megatron nodded and she crept out cautiously and looked at him. he waved at her and she waved back. she climbed up onto megatron's leg and walked to his knee. Kitty looked up at soundwave as he showed her a video of her jumping through the forest away from the autobot base angry. "yep, thats me. i was tired of being always ordered to do things for my protection."

"so you left?"

"yep. i actually like it more here. at least here i can get petted like a kitty." to prove her point megatron lightly petted her back as she started to purr. he stopped and she looked at him and whined. he chuckled as she crossed her arms and pouted. he scooped her up into his server suddenly. "NYA!" she cried out as her claws came out and she looked around quickly. he chuckled and started to stroke her again so she layed  down and let him. soundwave bowed and megatron nodded and smiled at him slightly. soundwave left and megatron rested his server on his knee, still holding kitty so palm up, and continued to stroke her as she purred contently.