Crying... again

Sky pov

I stood off to the side as megatron and Wild Strike had their reunion. 'now that megatron has his spark mate again, he isn't going to want to spend much time with me.' i thought as they stood up. I called for a ground bridge.

"wild strike, this is sky fighter." megatron introduced me. I forced a smile as she watched me closely.

"hello, i haven't seen you before."

"im new." i said quietly. The bridge came and i hurried through, megatron and wild strike followed a bit slowly as they talked. I went to my room, closed the door, then pulled out my drawing pad and looked at the un finished picture of me and megatron. I deleted it and tried to draw something else. I couldn't. He was all i could think of, all i could draw. I felt like my spark just got torn out of my chest and crushed by his hand. A tear dropped on the pad and then another. Soon i was crying in my hands. I didn't hear the door open so when a hand landed on my shoulder i jumped and looked up. It was Knock out.

"sky..." I hung my head. He vented and sat next to me.

"i tried to bet myself ready for this..." i whispered.

"is that why you started to distance yourself from him?" i nodded. "megatron noticed you know."

"i know." he looked at my sketch pad and looked at the pictures of the decepticons.

"these are really good." he said smiling. I looked at him as he stopped at the last picture It was an un finished one of megatron and me, i thought i deleted that!? "are you-" i took it from him and tried to delete it. He stopped me. "why are you deleting that?"

"because i read the file about Wild Strike. I may be hurting but i want to live long enough to get over him." she said but KO took the sketch pad away.