Arrival

Megatron pov

I noticed that Sky has been acting a little more distant. She is a little more quiet around me and when i asked if she wanted to go some where she told me maybe later. I hope it doesn't have anything to with wild strike. I turned and saw Sky reading something, oh wait, she was drawing something. I peaked over her shoulder.

"i didn't know that you draw." she jumped and powered it down.

"megatron!" she squeaked. I laughed.

"what where you drawing?"

"n-nothing." she said blushing and looking down. i moved in front of her and knelt down.

"sky..."

"yes?" she glanced up at me.

"are you-"

"lord megatron, she's on earth!" i heard Break Down yell. i slowly straightened up and offered her my hand. She didn't take it. I felt a little hurt that she didn't take it but i brushed it off. we went to the ground bridge. It was powered up already and we stepped through.I held her server gently but she pulled away and hugged herself. we walked through but before we could go to the landing sight i had stopped her.

"sky, whats wrong?" i said softly.

"nothing."

"are you sure? you have been acting different since our last encounter with optimus." She nodded but kept her gaze down. I lifted her chin and went to kiss her but she turned her face away. "sky-"

"lets just go..." i tried to brush it off as we walked to where we needed too. It was way to quiet for a crash sight. I brought out my blasters when i was flung against a tree. Wild Strike pinned me before getting a look of recognition.

"megatronus?"

"Wild strike..." she hugged me suddenly and i slowly hugged back, looking at Sky, but she avoided eye contact. "how did you...?"

"i heard from an autobot named wheel jack you where here when i interrogated him." she said when she pulled back a bit then hugged me again. "i missed you so much."

"yeah... me too..."