more suprises

Megatron set Kitty on her feet again and took her hand.

"ready for some more?"

"yes." she said smiling and they walked into a clearing. It had a beautiful waterfall that was shining in the setting sunlight. she giggled at the little boat in the center of the pond at the bottom of the waterfall. they both walked to the water and megatron pulled the boat close to shore. He helped her into the boat, got in himself, and pushed the boat back to the center. Fireflies started to come out and surround them. "its beautiful..." she said, smiling and breathless.

"i had this planned for awhile but I've been really busy." he said with a small smile. "i have something, well two things, to ask you."

"OK." she said with a smile.

"if you could have anything added to you, what would it be?"

"wings. i have always wanted to fly." she said giggling while he chuckled. "the other question?" he blushed as he tried to find a way to ask her if she loved him.

"uh... do you... uh..." his usual courage gave out and he asked something else closely related. "have you ever loved someone? someone who changed you?"

"i have once... with them, i tried to look pretty and i would listen to him. he was always there for me..." She knew that she was talking about megatron, but he didn't. "have you ever loved someone? someone who changed you?" megatron looked at her.

"yes." he said simply. he wanted to say more but was too scared to continue. they just stared at each other, not seeing the scout watching them with wide eyes. he looked at his companion, raf, and just continued to watch them. "we better get back before it gets too late."

"and before you are missed to much." she added as megatron rowed the boat back to the shore and helped her out once more. "thank you megatron. i had a nice time." she said with a smile. megatron smiled back and took her hands into his and they walked back to his real body holding hands. Bumblebee and raf watched the whole thing. when they left they started talking.

"kitty is with megatron?" raf asked in shock. "and willingly?" bee nodded wide eyed still as he contacted the base for a ground bridge. one appeared before them and they ran through to tell optimus.