loosing kitty

"AUTOBOTS ON THE SHIP! KEEP THEM FROM GETTING TO THE CONTROL ROOM!" Megatron shouted as he raced to his throne room. he burst in, panicking, and scooped up kitty.

"how did they find us?!" kitty asked, scared.

"i dont know! but they must have came for you. im hiding you somewhere they cant get to you." he said as he turned into the control room. "they will be looking for me, so im going to lead them else where. just stay behind here and dont come out un- AHHH!" megatron cried out as he got shot in the back. he fell forward, dropping Kitty. Optimus grabbed her and dashed towards the door, only to have Megatron tackle him. he took kitty from optimus, holding her close to his chassis.

"Megatron, give us Amelia." kitty stiffened at the use of her original name.

"no!" Megatron barked at him. "dont call her that!" megatron spared one moment to look at kitty to see her reaction to that name. Optimus took that moment to shoot Megatron. Megatron stumbled back and fell. 

"Megatron!" Kitty cried out as she fell through the air. Optimus grabbed kitty once more, stabbed megatron, and ran through the now glowing ground bridge. "no! what are you doing!" she yelled at optimus as she was placed on a platform.

~~~

'i lost her...' Megatron thought as he layed on the ground, energon seeping from his fresh wound. Knock out came in and, seeing the state megatron was in, called for breakdown.

"help me move him!" knock out he said as the two mechs lifted him up and took him to the med bay. "where's kitty?" he asked as he looked around. megatron closed his optics and clenched his dentas with what little strength he had left.

"she's gone..." he was barely able to say. "i couldn't protect her..." he said even quieter, so the two bots didn't hear. they looked at each other, upset frowns on there faces, and carried megatron out. he was hooked up to life support, due to energon lose and the fact that he was almost stabbed right through the spark. and the whole time all he though of was how he failed to keep kitty out of optimus' servers. Knock out, after about a week, said he was OK to leave the med bay. Megatron walked slowly to his throne room and sat down. He looked at the tiny bed he had made in his holoform so that she had somewhere to sleep when she was in here and wanted to take a nap. he closed his optics tight and felt a single tear fall, unknowing to the fact that soundwave was watching and already working on finding her.