Fess Up

F E S S    U P

Confession #1 

Sent by: Strong-Anonymous

I cut....I stopped because I promised my friend. But I so badly want to do it, you have no idea. The pain brings me endless pleasures...I hate crying so this is my way of escape. I just want to be strong.

Confession #2

Sent by: Pucker-Lover

I've never had a boyfriend, kiss or first date. And I'm damn proud of it, but at the same time I would like to experience them. Is that bad?

(I know my columns only about giving correspond about people but I would love to answer this confession's question.)

Answer:

Dear Pucker-Lover,

I think you should give yourself a nice pat in the back. You're one of the very few and rare teenage girls who still have some morals and don't go kissing anyone around. Of course you'll still feel the urge to experience it. Trust me, I know. But think about it, you've reserved that special first kiss, first boyfriend and date for someone who is worth it. So just because you haven't experience it, that doesn't mean you should give it up to the first boy whi says you are cute. Just let it be, everything comes at it's own time. So don't feel bad just because you want to have the experience, but don't give it up to someone who won't appreciate you or that special first.

Confession #3

Sent by: The Happy-Lady-Determinator

So I know wattpad has become famous for it's books, but it seems that it's like Match.com. Anyways, this girl would literally want to kill me just because I so happen to talk to the guy she likes. -.- stupid! So happy lady (if you know what I mean *moves eyebrows suggestively*) Stop harassing me, that will not attract him. And I may have cuss her out in my other account ;)

That's all for Fess Up. I had fun with the confessions. Specially, confession number two. My friends came from the US and I'm excited to see the four of them. I hope we have major fun! School starts on Monday which sucks so much. I wont be able to update my book much, but eh, I'll figure something out. Keep reading Spazzy Magazine for more 'spazzymasticly' news! 

~HateMeDateMe1718