G.A.M.B.lers' Corner

G . A . M . B . L E R ' S    C O R N E R

Hey, hey! We are Amy and Alice. And we are proudly to present to you our first: G.A.M.B.lers’ Corner!

What in the world does G.A.M.B.lers mean?

G – Gadgets and Games

A – Anime (also includes Manga)

M – Movies, and lastly…

B - Books

G & A – Alice

M & B – Amy

Get it? No? It’s okay, just read on.

Let’s start shall we?

(TwistedAlice: This is my first time doing an article...please be good to me. And my part is long because of the explanations, specs, summary etc.)

GADGETS:

Hey, hey! Are you gamer like me? Do you have lots of money, like I don’t have?  Gamer or not, rich or not, you are gonna love this lovely. (Mostly or some gamers already know this, but still…)

Imaginative drum roll please!

I present to you the world’s thinnest gaming laptop which is thinner than a dime! The Razer Blade created by Razer (“By gamers, for gamers”).

This 14 inch Razer Blade gaming laptop “is designed and engineered to fit both form and function. With a 0.66-in. ultra-thin profile, crafted from aluminum, and the best gaming performance in its class, the Razer Blade sets a new benchmark for gaming laptops. Do more, game more, anywhere, anytime. “

This lovely is designed for gaming. You will never experience lags or overheating by playing for a short time like your laptop you used to play on (if you have).

Also the same with Razer Blade Pro, the mother. But with more features: you can check your Facebook updates, watch walkthroughs on Youtube when you get stuck in the game while you play at the same time!

Razer Blade Pro is built for work and play.

“Our designers and engineers refined every inner component to increase performance, while staying true to portability. At 0.88 inches thin and weighing 6.5 pounds, the Blade Pro is the most portable 17-in. gaming laptop in its class. Every detail is sleek, slim, and light, all the way down to the compact power supply. This is the best performance and design for work and play on-the-go.”

-Razer

A unique feature of Razer Blade Pro is a full HD 17-in. LED display in combination with the Switchblade user interface allows users to take advantage of the Blade Pro, offering infinite tools and possibilities available at your fingertip. Benefit from 10 dynamic adaptive tactile keys, a revolutionary LCD track pad, professional grade and game apps to help you work harder and play harder!

“The Beauty is now the Beast”

To know more about Razer Blade and Razer Blade Pro and other products like Razer Death Stalker (keyboard) (I’m going to buy this one first), Razer Ouroboros (mouse) or Razer Kraken (head set).  And their prices.

Go to: http://www.razerzone.com/

I wish I have one of these when I grow up, wait, I’m already grown up! (Bad pun, Alice) Looks I’m going to work to get myself this one when I graduated. One more year for me.