SPECIAL EPISODE !! Part 2

Cate : So.. Umm.. Your all wondering how I ended up in your world, correct?

Eren : Uh huh?

Cate : Well, Its.. Its because of this. *holds up a black notebook*
( A/N : Dafuq is this? Death Note? )

Armin : Is that a book?!

Cate : Sorry but no. *smiles warmly* I'm your writer and when I write something here about me being in your world.. It happens and I go to your world

Hanji : So.. You are saying.. Is that whatever you write there.. COMES TRUE?!

Cate : *nods* Yes, correct.

Hanji : THEN WHY USE THE TIME MACHINE IF YOU CAN USE THAT BLACK NOTEBOOK?!

Cate : I cannot mess with time and space. It would change everything.. Oh.. I've also wanted to give you all a gift to remember me by and because I wuv you all! *points to a counter full of presents*

Jean : Are.. Are you saying you won't ever come back?

Cate : I will.. But sometimes.. I'm sorry though! School is getting on my damn nerves!!

Eren : Well we'll miss you!

Cate : Now don't ya'll dare start getting dramatic with me now! Open your gifts!

Armin : *finds a present and sees his name* Armin! *carefully tears the box* EEEEEEE!!! A BOOOOK!!!! *takes it out* Oooh! Fifty Shades Of Grey!!

Cate : WHAT THE FUCK?! *takes the book* NOT THIS ONE! *gives Armin another book* This one!

Reiner : What's the big deal about that book? *points to the book I'm holding behind my back*

Armin : Oh this would be a good one! *reads the title* Harry Potter And The Deadly Hollows

Cate : *blushes deeply* Umm.. No matter.. Keep finding your presents!

Bertholdt : *rips the box and gets a look of confusion* A rose?

Cate : *whispers* Give it to Annie! *winks* also, here's your real present! *gives him a nintendo and some discs* When we went to the mall and played at the arcade and played video games, You kept looking at this so I now give it to you!

Bertholdt : THANKS! *smiles and hugs me* I will be sure to surprise Annie!

Reiner : *opens his box* SWEET KICKS! *takes out a pair of Jordan's* Thanks!!

Annie : *opens hers* A make-up palette? *eyes widen and has a small smile* Why this?

Cate : You looked so beautiful with it! Also, when you put make-up on our ( Jill, Jane & Me ) faces, you did a pretty great job so here it is!

Hanji : *rips her box apart and squeals* SCIENCE EXPERIMENTING TOOLS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Erwin : *sees a box full of holes and has his name* Huh? Why does it have holes?

Cate : *smiles slyly* Open it!

Erwin : *opens it and gasps* A PUPPY!! *picks it up and its a little golden retriever*

Cate : Its blonde like you, promise me you'll take care of it, okay?

Erwin : *smiles* OF COURSE! Also, thank you.

Sasha : Hmm.. *sniffs her box* IT SMELLS LIKE FOOD!!! *rips it apart and sees a cooked turkey* OMG!!

Christa : *opens her box* OOH! A maid dress! *picks it up* I'll wear this!

Ymir : *nosebleeds*

Cate : My gift for Christa was for you.. And my gift for you is for Christa!