Dirty Games [ Part One ]

Hanji : Oh ho ho! Well this should be fun!

{ players : Levi, Hanji, me and all the Free! And AoT family }

[ smirks ] I bet I'll like what I'll see and hear tonight!

Levi : Shush! 1st game is : Truth Or Dare, 2nd game is : Spin The Bottle and the 3rd game.. *smirks* is Karylle's nightmare..

What do you me- [ eyes widen ] OH HELL NAW BITCH I AINT DOIN THAT!

Nagisa : OOOH! What game is that?!

Levi : 7. Minutes. In. Heaven.

[ covers face ] I fucking hate you, Rivaille Ackerman..

Levi : Your sweet..

[ rolls eyes ] Let's start the game, shall we? [ spins the bottle and it turns to- ] Rin!

Rin : Well no shit. Dare.

Kiss my ass! Joke, kiss Haruka in the lips :3 ( A/N : This is for all the RinHaru shippers!! )

Rin : Easy! *gives a thank-you face* C'mon Haruka! *grabs Haruka by the head and kisses him sweetly on the lips*

Hanji & me : OH MAH GAWD AND I GOT THAT ON TAPE!!

Haru : *blushes slightly*

Sasha : Haruka, you said you were straight but now.. You seem like you are almost going gay!!

Connie : HA! GAAAYYYY!

Haruka : I'm not gay.. *looks down*

Tch. Liar. Here, spin the bottle, Rin.

Rin : *spins the bottle and it points to-* Erwin?

Erwin : *looks up surprised* Oh.. Huh. Truth.

Rin : *smirks devilishly*

OH THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD! Rin never smirks like that unless he's going to do something bad! [ holding in laughter ]

Rin : Are the rumors true? That you apply.. Hair products to your hair?

Everyone : *bursts into laughter* PPPFFTTT!! HAHAHA!!

Oh my holy wall maria, Erwin! [ wipes a tear ] YOU ONE BIG ASS HOE!

Erwin : *sighs and nods*

Hanji : NO WONDER ITS SHINY!! Lemme touch.. *reaches hand out*

Erwin : *slaps hand away* Bitch get your your filthy hands away from meh golden treasures!

Levi : B-But I thought it was your eyebrows?

HAHAHA!! [ laughs like a crazed maniac ] Oh god, stop making me laugh you motherfucking idiots!

Erwin : C'mon let's end this quickly.. *spins the bottle and it points to-* Nagisa?

Nagisa : I'VE BEEN WAITING!! FINALLY! Dare!

Erwin : *smiles warmly* Kiss the person you really like inside this room..

Nagisa : A-EH?! Isn't there anything else you want me to do? *rubs the back of his neck and blushes*

Erwin : Nope. Now don't be a wuss and just kiss her.. Or maybe even HIM!

Nagisa : Hmph! Fine! *goes to Rei and kisses him quickly by the cheek and goes back to his seat* DONE!

Rei : *faints*

REIGISA IS REAL?! ANOTHER OTP! [ gets a beer ]

Makoto : You drink?