MakoRylle and.. RiRylle?

Hanji : I think Makoto and Karylle should take this one instead! *smirks devilishly*

[ blushes ] Fuck you, Hanji..

Hanji : But you wanna do it too! Now gimme! *grabs the black notebook and writes something and Makoto appears*

[ smiles and blushes ] H-Hi Makoto! H-Hanji wants u-u-us to judge our- I MEAN! this ship!

Makoto : Hmm.. Okay! What ship? *smiles and looks at Hanji*

Hanji : *smirks* MakoRylle : Makoto + Karylle = MakoRylle! So.. WHA- WHA- WHA- WHA- WHA- WHAT DO YOU SAY?!

Levi : *barges in* HALT BRATS! Why should THEY judge this ship? This is OUR book!

Hanji : LET KARYLLE BE SHORTY!! NOW WHAT'CHA SAY??

[ blushes and plays with my fingers ] I- Um.. Well this is- OH FUCK IT ALL! I love this ship! Involving me and my cute, nice and brown haired crush! [ looks away ]

Makoto : Same as her! *smiles*

Y-You agree?

Makoto : *smiles and holds my hands* Of course! You are nice, energetic, funny and amazing.. Just what I like!

[ blushes and hugs Makoto ] I fucking love you and your brown hair! [ plays with his hair ] MWAHAHAHA!!

Levi : So what, your cannon?

Hmm.. Hanji will decide! [ smirks ]

Hanji : WHY OF COURSE BITCH! WHAT DO YOU THINK?? ANOTHER SHIP SHALL SAIL THE HUGE SEVEN SEAS!

Levi : *rolls eyes and mutters* Tch. RiRylle is better anyways..

Hmm? RiRylle? What is that?

Levi : *looks at me, surprised* WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! YOU HEARD?!

Dude, I became a neko since one of our chapters and episodes so I can hear quite nicely..

Hanji : OMG!! RIRYLLE IS RIVAILLE X KARYLLE!! OMG ANOTHER SHIP!!

OH MY MAKOTO FUCKING HARU AND RIN GETTING JEALOUS WHAT THE HELL? [ blushes ]

Makoto : HUH??

Levi : *crosses arms* It wasn't me who made the ship..

Hanji : Who then? *looks at Levi, suspiciously*

Levi : Mm.. *looks everywhere* Well W-Why would I-I-I tell? Like-

So you did make it! *hugs Levi* AWW!! YOU JEALOUS AF!

Levi : So now you noticed me? Thought you were too crazy with your apparently swim crazed crush..

Makoto : Hey! I am not..

Levi : *smirks* Liar

Makoto : *eyes fills with annoyance* Well at least I don't need some growth serum to get taller!

Levi : How did you know that? *hands turn into fists*

Makoto : I just know..

Levi : You shouldn't stick your filthy nose up other people's business so Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Makoto : *gets closer to Levi* I'm not, I just know a lot of things..

I have an idea! [ gets between them ] Purr? [ nuzzles into both their chests ] Pet me!

Levi & Makoto : HE-EH?

So you stopped fighting.. [ licks hand and touches ears ]Well then.. Makoto you need to practice okay? The fights and championships are coming so.. [ kisses him quickly by the cheek ]There..

Makoto : *blushes lightly* O-Of course! I'll see you later then I guess! *smiles warmly*

[ writes on the notebook and Makoto disappears ] Bye.. And Levi-kun~ [ nuzzles into Levi's chest ] Pet me!

Levi : I.. Uh.. *lightly pets me on the top of my head*

[ purrs ] Thank you, Heichou! [ kisses him quickly by the cheek ] OOOH A YARN BALL!! [ gets out of the room ]

Hanji : Well that was- HOLY SHIT! Levi your nosee!! *points to him*

Levi : What?! *touches his nose* WTF BLOOD?

{ Aww! HEICHOU IS JEALOUS!!
Levi : I wasn't.
Pssh.. Liar! Lies! }