Chapter 1: Their Tour

Zayn's P.O.V.

A car, with loud music, in an empty road, surrounded by trees. A truck's headlights approaching faster and faster as it goes brighter and brighter. It comes close very fast...................big explosion.

"Zayn, wake up! Zayn, wake up!" I woke up to the sound of Niall waking me up.

"What is it?" I said with annoyance in my tone.

"Perrie's here to talk to you before she leaves!" Oh, I remember, today's their tour.

"Good morning Zayn." My blonde-haired girlfriend greeted me. I was planning on proposing to her after their tour. I'm really nervous about it. Being nervous is what I should hide before she even suspects anything.

"Good morning! Are you exited for your tour?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I am!!" she excitedly replied to me. Oh how I love it when she acts like that!

"I sure am gonna miss my girl.

"You don't-"

"Sorry to cut the moment Pez, but we gotta go to prepare for our tour. Our manager's calling us!" Jade said as she politely cut off our conversation with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Oh, okay then. Bye Zayn, I love you!"

"I love you too." I stared at her as she walks out the door.

"Wait!" I stopped her

"What is it, babe?"

"Be safe." I reminded her. (I mean it)

"Okay, DADDY!!" she said as she rolled her eyes and playfully emphasized the last word. I just laughed at her silliness and stared at her as she exited the door. I haven't noticed but I was staring at her bum. And I think Harry noticed.

"Loving the view?"

"What????"

"Dude, you're drooling over your own girlfriend."

"Got a problem with it?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." I sense sarcasm in his voice.

"Zayn, get up, let's get ready for rehearsals." I just heard Daddy Direction say. I just stayed there like I haven't heard anything.

"Did I told you to get up?" I hear him say with annoyance in his tone.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up. No need to get mad." I really don't wanna make him upset.