Chapter 19: 2 Love Events in One Day (part 1)

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

*briiing* *briiiing* *brii-*

I hit the top of my alarm clock. HARD. I was so annoyed by that beeping everyday in my life. I got it as a present from my aunt when I was 9.

I've been resisting that annoying shit for 11 years!! I have to replace that thing.

Anyways, I woke up at 7:00 in the morning, to jog for 1 hour at the park. I think I'll just take a shower later.

I went to my closet and took my grey sweat pants, my white women's V-neck shirt, and my black jacket. I took out my black converse, and put it on. I rushed to my dresser, and looked at my reflection.

I decided that I shouldn't wear make up, since my face will be soaked in sweat, so I didn't bother. I put my hair up in a messy bun. And with that, I jogged to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~

I finished jogging, and here I am, sitting on a bench, sweating like I've had a trip from hell! Shit! I forgot to bring water. I'm freaking thirsty right now! What am I gonna do?!?

"Need some water?"

"Who the......ZAYN?!?! What are you doing here??"

"What? Can't I jog at the park? I clearly see that you are close to dying of thirst. Here you go." He handed me his water bottle, and I took it from his hands quickly than I had to.

"Too thirsty, huh?"

"Yeah." I was planning on taking a sip from it, but I can't resist it! I drank like 3/4 of it!!

"Oh, I-I I'm  sorry. I drank a lot."

"Nah, its fine."

"What time is it?"

"Like, 8:15"

"Okay, so...do you want to.....like hang in my house for a while?"

"Sure. That would be great."

We talked all the way to my house.

"So, uh.....can you wait here while I change?"

"Okay."

I hurried upstairs, nearly tripping. I was so LUCKY that he didn't see it.

I took a quick shower, then went to my room and chose my clothes from the closet. After I was finished with my make up, I went back downstairs and ..........................................

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'm SEEING!!

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whahaaha!!!

A/N: Haha I put a cliffhanger. Sorry if its short!! I can't think of anything, so............I came up with this. I did make part 1 and part 2. Ha! I put a cliffhanger!!! Hahaha *evil laughs*

Keep reading to find out what she saw......    ;)

Read

Vote    I need more votes please??? More than 10 actually.

Fan

Comment   Comment you people!!!!

and Spread the title : Gone and Replaced for more reads.

I promise, I'll follow those who reads!! xXx

                                                                                           -Anonymous Author xx