Chapter 4: Club?

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm now browsing the fridge for something that would fill me up. As I am searching, I heard footsteps on the staircase. I looked, and saw Louis.

"Niall, we are going somewhere!!"  he jumped at his excitement.

"Where are we going?"

'To......the Club." he said that with emphasis on the last word.

"Why?"

"Just to cheer Zaynie up. Now, let's use your car to get there."

"Okay man. I'll take it out of the garage. I'll wait for you guys there." Oh, clubbing again. I bet Liam woud be the only one sober tonight.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

At the club.......

Zayn's P.O.V.

The boys just literally dragged me in here. Of all the many places in this country, why the club? Well I don't care. I'll just take some shots.

Right now, I'm a bit tipsy. No wonder my vision is kind of blurry. I'll try to search for the boys. Right at the center of the dance floor, dancing with some girl I think he just met. Then I spot Niall with Liam trying to stay sober. And........who am I forgetting? Oh, right, Louis. I think he's outside, doing something. At the dance floor, something caught my attention..........its a girl. She has black hair with green highlights, and a necklace. That's what I can describe her. I HAVE A BLURRY VISION REMEMBER?

Louis' P.O.V.

"Love you!"

"Love you too, El!" I just had another wonderful conversation with my girlfriend, Eleanor. She's the best thing I've ever had!! I'm still outside the club, I had only ended my conversation with Eleanor. Now, I think I should go back in there to see what's happening. As I enter, my eyes first laid on Harry with a girl who I don't know. Maybe he just met her tonight. On my left, I see Niall a bit drunk, with Liam on his right side. Then as I look on the counter, near the bartender, I spot Zayn mysteriously looking at something. I traced his sight, and boom!! He's looking at a girl!!! This might be easier than I thought!

Zayn's P.O.V.

I think I should meet her. As I was walking, she saw me walking towards her. She tried walking away but there were people blocking her way.

Liam's P.O.V.

I think we should go home. Niall is drunk already, so is Zayn. Louis is staring at Zayn. Harry is dancing with someone I haven't known yet.

"Louis!!! Louis!!" I screamed so he could hear me over the loud music.

"What?!?!"

"I think we should go home now!"

"Oh, okay. Go grab Niall and get the car. I'll be handling Zayn and Harry."

"okay."

I walked out of the club to start the car. After I started it, I got inside again to see Louis struggling to get Harry away from his 'friend'. I guess I'll just have to go get Zayn and Niall. I'll get Niall first.

"Niall! Niall! Let's go home now!!"

"What? Okay! Where?" I know that I can't talk to him normally with his condition. I'll just drag him out of there.

Louis' P.O.V.

"Harry!!! Come on! Let's go!"

"No, wait! I still have to get her number."

"After you get her number, we'll go home, okay?"

"Yes!!!"

I thought wrong about Harry. He wasn't drunk. He just met her.

Liam's P.O.V.

Whew! I finally got Niall in the car, which took a lot of effort. Now where's Zayn?

"Zayn!!" Finally! I found him!!

"Zayn, come here."

"HI, there miss I'm sorry to cut the conversation but we've got to go home"

"Oh, its fine. You actually saved me!"

'O-kay? Now Zayn, let's go!"

"No, Elizabeth!!" so Elizabeth is her name.

(minutes ago, when Louis just got inside the club.......)

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I'm now in the middle of the dance floor. So bored! Why did even Victoria, my best friend, whom I like to call Tori, dragged me in this this place!?!?!?! Ugh, of all the places in this country, why here?!?! My thoughts were cut off by my own mind. I feel like someone is staring at me. It felt weird. I looked straight ahead, I saw a man mysteriously staring at me! I think he's famous just like me. I think he's from the band One Direction. Oh, boy he's coming closer. He's walking towards me! I have to go away, no, my way is blocked by people. Uh oh, he's just right behind me.

"Hi, I'm Zayn."

"H-hi there." I just stuttered because I don't feel comfortable talking to strangers.

"Can I know your name?" He asked that question then winked at me.

'I'm Elizabeth Gillies." I bravely told him my name.

"Can I-" He was cut off by his friend, I guess.

"Hi there miss I'm sorry to cut the conversation but we've got to go home." his friend told me.

"Oh, its fine. You actually saved me!"

'O-kay? Now Zayn, let's go!"

"No, Elizabeth!!"

He's gone now. Time to go home.

"Tori!! Let's go home"