Chapter 37 : More Trouble

Logan's P.O.V.

I took his mobile device and as if on queue, it rang. The caller ID held the name "Jade". I didn't hesitate to anwer it.

"Zayn, I've called the cops. They said they'll look for the cabin in the woods. I'm sorry if its too early, but I just want everything to be over. Wait... Are you there?" I immediately hung up summing up everything I found out.She called the cops. HOW STUPID OF ME! I knew I was doing something wrong, or didn't do something. I DIDN'T TELL HIM NOT TO CALL THE COPS!  Whatever! I just don't care! I want to take revenge on Zayn, and that's what's happening.

I trudged towards the room where I kept them and was horrified of the sight in front of me. They're gone! Shit! i looked aroung and through the windows and saw the two of them running. No, you're not going anywhere!

They were holding hands so they were slower than their individual pace. That cause me to catch up to them and drag them way deeper into the forest. I knocked them both out of their conciousness and went straight back to the cabin and took the rope, duct tape , and my gun.

I came back to where I left them and still they were unconcious. They looked vulnerable.

I tied them to each other, so if the ever try to run, one would be dragged by the other. I put duct tapes on their mouths to prevent them from screaming. It would take hours for the police to find us here.

From here, you wouldn't know which way leads you out of the forest and on that leads you in way deeper into the forest. I looked at my hostages, and none of them are awake. They seem so peaceful; like none of these is actually happening. But too bad, it is.

The loud sirens of the police was heard and it was damn loud. I still don't have to worry if they'll find us here mostly because it's kind of away from people's reach.

I turned my attention back to the hostages right after I heard a rustle. Zayn was struggling to be freed from being tied, but until he realized he was tied to Perrie, his struggle came to a sudden stop, then became gentle movements, probably trying to be free without hurting Perrie.

"Well isn't that just sweet of you." I grinned evilly. "Too bad you can't speak for yourself."

With Zayn's movements, Perrie awakened, a little bit oblivious of the previous occurences. She looked at me, wide eyed, resembling everything in her mind.

"Now that you two are awake.....

Jade's P.O.V.

It's so odd that Zayn didn't even speak during my last phone call to him. Was it really him? If not, then who could it be? I'll get my hopes up that it was not Logan, or else he woud have brought thme somewhere else. I need Pamela in this.

I instantly ran to Pamela's house, in panic. I was panting, and gasping for air when I reached the house and knocked on the door frantically.

"Who is i- DEAR GOD, Jade! What happened?! Come in, come in!" She immediately let me in, witnessing my state.

I breathed heavily, trying to control my heavy breathing. When I was calm, I told her everything i know: What Logan is doing, Zayn and Perrie's state at the moment and about the police.

She immediately reacted, totally shocked about what I told her. I could say that she was overly surprised, and could not believe everything.

"Really? Please Jade. I don't want him getting arrested. I need him with me. Please? I know what he's doiing is critically wrong, but please... I will change him." She instantly begged to me on her knees and cried.

"I-I'll try."

Leigh Anne's P.O.V.

Jesy was now able to get out of the hospital and quite very pleased with her being out of that sick hole. Though she doesn't remember what happened at the crash, she still remembered evrything else that happened in her life.

Right now, we're at Ariana Grande's townhouse to pay her a visit. Just to thank her for visiting me and Jesy in the hospital. 

I went to the wide porch, and knocked on the door. A guy, who I assume is a body guard opened.

"What do you need?" He sternly said.

"Ariana Grande please." I responded with the most polite voice I could use.

"Why-" He was cut off by the person we actually came here to see.

"Guys! You came! I didn't know." She said, her cheeks turning a bit crimson red.

"Well, we wanted to thank you, so yeah." I smiled.

"Come in!" She gestured for us to step in and I was amazed! This place is very nice.

"Nice place you got here, eh?" Jesy said.

"Yeah, I know. My dad's friend designed it for us. Now, let's take a sit at the balcony."

Jesy and me followed her and sat, as she told.

"I want to know you more, Ari." I said, wanting to start a conversation.

"Well, I was with Logan Henderson before, then Zayn..."

"Zayn... Malik?"

"Yeah. We broke up because of some management problems, and we both couldn't handle it."

"Oh, okay. Did this Logan guy took your break up real good?" Jesy now asked.

"I don't think so. He kept texting me why I left him for Zayn.. I did answer the first 100 times, but then he kept texting, so I changed my number."

"Oka-" I was cut off by the sudden ringing of my phone.

"Umm... can you please excuse me? I have to answer this." I politely looked and said to her.

"Oh, sure!" She smiled, offering Jesy some cookies.

"Hello?"

"Hello Leigh Anne, it's Jade."