Chapter 7: We Meet Again

Tori's P.O.V. 

"Hahahaha.... Harry, how could you do that?!?!" I giggly said as I'm laughing, still not over the fact that Harry just whispered to a child that the child's father is a bald gay!! Haha......still laughing!!!

"Well, we're playing truth or dare and you dared me to."

"Okay, okay. Since we already bought a lot, let's stop at my house for a while and take a rest and continue the rest of the day."

Harry's P.O.V.

What does she mean by stopping at her house? I hope its not the dirty one! I hope so. ;)

"Come, I'll drive us to your house."

"Okay." She calmly replied to me. Finally! She stopped laughing. She made me do a stupid dare.

15 minutes later.........

Tori's P.O.V.

"Okay, here we are. The place of my wondrous dwelling."

"Too formal Tori."

"Hhihi, I know it annoys you."

*bang* *bang* *bang*

The door is banging again. If it's Liz, she is in a bad mood.

"I'll get it!" I shouted to Harry, who was wandering my house. What a cutie!

"Yes?"

"Tori!! Where in the world have you been?"

"I.....I just had a d-date with-"

"Hey!! Why haven't you told me?"

"Because, I was gonna tell you today?" it sounded more like a question.

"Oh well, you're safe today. So, do tell who the lucky guy is."

"Oh, he's Harry-"

"Hey Tori...." Harry said, coming from the kitchen. "who is it?"

"It's my friend Liz. Real name Elizabeth Gillies."

"Oh, hi there." The cute, curly-haired gentleman said.

'Hi. Are you her boyfriend?"

"Not.....yet?"

"Well good, because I haven't known you yet." Here we go again. Elizabeth's first introduction to Harry. She's like that. Every time I have a boyfriend, she nearly scares them all off. I hope she plays cool with Harry.

"Do you have any girlfriends?"

"HUH? Why would I date Tori if I already have a girlfriend? Besides, I wouldn't cheat on  any girl......especially Tori." Aw.....I blushed at his pleasant words.

"Hey! That's Victoria Justice to you, young man!" Argh, she's sounding like my mom again!! Why can't I do anything? Oh, I remember, because she's gonna get mad at me again.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"That's not my phone!" I said out loud.

"Not mine either." said Liz. It's Harry's alright!

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Hello?"

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hello?"

"Hey, its Zayn."

"Whaddup bro?"

"Well, I'm alone in here and I-"

"You're scared aren't you?"

"No, its just-"

"Dude, stop lying! You are freaking scared!"

"Let me finish!"

"Okay.."

"I'm bored! I can't do anything. Please just come here and play Xbox with me."

"What? I'm with my girlfriend now." Wait, what? Oh my God!! Speaking of total humiliation!!

"You got a girlfriend already?!?!"

"No, no, no! I meant a friend of mine......who.....who is a girl."

"Okay. You can bring her with you."

"She has another friend in here."

"You can bring her too. Just come here so I won't be bored anymore."

"Okay. We'll be there in 20 minutes."

"20 min-" I hung up on him. The pretty princess doesn't want to be bored. Haha......me and my sarcasm.

"Ladies, I invite you to come with me to my place of dwelling."

"Formal much?" Oh Elizabeth. You scare me a little bit.

"Let's just go."

"Okay. Harry." Yes, Tori wanted to go. Ha! Can't do anything about that Lizzie!

"What? We're going to some strangers' house?" Ugh, could you just stop complaining to let your mouth rest? Sorry if I'm acting bitchy but she is just really getting on my nerves.

"Lizzie, let's meet his friends."

"Okay. Only because you said so."

In the car........

I'm on the driver's seat, going home with 2 girls. Oh, wait, did that sound dirty? I mean 2 girls are going to visit my house. The car ride has been really quiet.........and ........awkward. The 20 minute car ride, was solid awkward.

"Okay. Girls, here we are!"

"Wow, your house is gigantic!" Tori complimented.

"Let's go inside now." I'm feeling like a tour guide now.

As I open the door, I was greeted by a bored Zayn, on the couch.

"Finally! You came!"

"Hi Zayn."

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Wait, that guy's familiar. I think I saw him somewhere.

"This girl is Tori, my date for today." My friend blushed at Harry's introduction. By the way, I remember where I saw that guy. He's Zayn. Wait, Zayn?!? Oh no!

"And this is.....Eli-"

"No!"

"Umm... can I talk to my friend first?" Tori grabbed me by my wrist to a corner in the room.

"What are you doing?"

"I-I met him already, so no need to introduce each other."

"Please be kind today. I really, really like Harry so please be good today to make a good first impression to his friend so he'll think I'm a good girlfriend for Harry."

"Okay. But just today."

"Okay."

Now going back to the former conversation.......

"As I was saying, " Harry continued.

"this is Elizabeth Gillies, Tori's friend."

Zayn's P.O.V.

"This is Elizabeth Gillies, Tori's friend." hy heart pumped fast, and my mind is processing something. That's it! I've met her before. Yes, at the club. Thanks Harry, you got me a girl.

"Hi Elizabeth. We meet again."