All the pranks go wrong... right?

Synopsis: The boys are pranking their enemy studio and Noah bumps into someone...

IMPORTANT: Richelle is NOT at the Next Step.

Noah's POV
Ugh. I knew it! But, hey, never listen to Noah, he is to young to know what is going to happen.
I try to keep me concentrate and not fall while I'm running to save my ass thru a narrow street.
Screw the boys!
What I get myself into? The good thing is that I'm really fast so they can't catch me. Whatever, I turn left as fast as I can and... Oh yeah! I left them behind.
You are probably thinking who are them?
Well, I think you need an explanation.
~~~
Flashback
~~~
I stared at my food. James got us a shawarma. I actually have never eaten a shawarma before but there is always a first time I guess. I look up and see Eldon bro hugging Hunter. Yep, you heard right. Hunter, Eldon, James, West, Alfie, Henry, Latroy and I are spending a "bro night" at James's house. And why is that? Because Hunter has just come from Wisconsin and West, Eldon and James have just come from England. The plan for the "bro night" is play video games, eat, do some dares and stuff like that.
I bite my shawarma. Hmm... Is really good. Now I get the obsession of James for the shawarmas. When I was about to bite my shawarma again I hear West talking.
-Guys, yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor said I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside . - said West with a slight smirk.
I try to contain my laughter. That was lame but at the same time funny. So typical of West. Henry and James snorted loudly causing everyone to start laughing.
And that is how you can start a joke contest, ladies and gentlemens.

***
-I'm bored- West says talking a sip of his soda.

-Are you tired of saying bad jokes? Finally!- Latroy says making everyone to laugh a little.

-Whatever, you are just jelous. I was the clearly winner of the competition.

-Sure, whatever you say.

-What can we do?- Ask Hunter.

-Oh! I have a perfect idea!- James says jumping like a little kid.

-I don't know man, your ideas aren't good- Alfie shrugs.

-But this will be I promise!

-Alright, shoot- Eldon says with his mouth full of food. Typical Eldon.

-How about... we prank the Elite Studio?

-Hell no!- I exclaim jumping from the couch. Everyone look at me and then at James.

-Yes, why not? - says West carelessly.

-Sure.

-I'm on it
Everyone agree. What?! That is childish and dangerous. What if we get caught? What if we go to jail? What if...

-Noah! Stop zoning out dude! Are you in?

-Are you all been serious?- I ask in disbelief.

-Yup- all say in unison.
I groan loudly putting my hands in my head.

-Are you on it?- ask Alfie.

-You too Alfie? I though you were more responsible. And is a horrible idea!
He just shrugs. I close my eyes. I can't believe what I'm going to do. I nod. I don't have nothing else to do.