Nochelle Headcanon 2/2

Marathon 2/2

---------

Noah discovered his new favorite hobby, grab Richelle's hand.
He didn't know he was crushing so hard until the duet, when he couldn't see her like a best friend. He needed more, he wanted her so badly... But his hopes were so low, Richelle will never see him like a boyfriend (A/N: sure jan).
Definitely not after the whole Amanda thing. He screwed up so badly.
So whenever he could he invented an excuse to hang out more often and if he saw the opportunity he would invent another excuse to grab her hand. Like that time they were in the mall, Noah's hand made it way to Richelle's one holding it and squeezing softly. Richelle caught off guard looked first at their holding hands and then at Noah, utterly confused and surprised. Noah noticed her surprise and let out a nervous laugh. Scratching the back of his neck with his free hand he found an excuse.

-It's just for an experiment I swear.
Richelle looked again at their hands smirking but she didn't say anything and continue walking like nothing happened.
Not to mention that time when they were walking down the street and Noah grabbed her hand and justified himself with a poor excuse.

-Here let me measure your heart rate while we hold hands.
And with that he didn't say another thing. Richelle was shook, what the hell was happening to Noah? Since she was enjoying it she didn't say anything.
The one that made Richelle laugh the most was when his excuse was too absurd but she still held his hand.

-Your hands are so soft, I must protect them.
As you can see, Noah deserves an award for originality. And this kept happening whenever they were together, until Richelle spoke up.

-Noah if you want to grab my hand, just do it, you don't need to make lame excuses...

-Wait, so you aren't mad at me?

-Why should I? Do you want me to be mad at you?

-NO! No, I mean... I acted like an idiot with all the Amanda thing and... And with the duet... Who knows if I'm crushing? -He laughed nervously- I just wanted to make sure you weren't mad at me and if... No, nevermind.
Richelle was definitely curious, a little voice hinted her but she kept denying it and ballet boy wasn't going to hide things from her. Not after the whole hand thing! With a quick move Richelle pushed Noah onto the wall. Noah let go a little groan but it was cut off by Richelle looking deeply at him. Her green eyes seemed to be looking directly at his soul, and that made him uneasy. After some attempts to get out of her hold he gave out, this girl is stronger than anybody else.
Something told him to tell her but the fear of being rejected, losing her best friend. All the memories together buried deep down because of a simple feeling, stopped him. He admitted he was a coward and in that moments he was embracing it.
But after being mesmerized by her eyes, her hypnotic green eyes, the time stopped. He didn't care of rejection and he hoped they could still be friends. And she was only holding him... She wasn't doing anything else! He was breaking his walls with a little help of Richelle, but mostly him and he couldn't handled it anymore.

-Noah? You can tell me we are best friends, right?- She said raising her eyebrows.

-Eh... Oh... Ehhh, eh...-Amazing, Noah couldn't speak. Typical Noah ruining moments since he was born, he thought.- Uh, eh... Yeah?
He wanted to slap himself so badly but he shook his head and tried it again.

-Yes... I think. I mean yes, I'm a mess right now.-He said while scratching his neck, it was now or never- Richelle I like you, that's the only thing in my mind that I see clearly. Whenever I'm with you I feel like I have superpowers, I can be a better dancer, you make me smile when I see your proud face every single time you land perfectly an aerial or when we are together and I can be myself without the worry of being judged. Those little moments definitely light up my day. I guess you and your sass it's all I need to be... Me. And I was hoping if...
The sentence was cut off by Richelle grabbing his face and kissing him passionately.

-You were talking a lot.- She giggled.- How about... we get lost?

-Only if you are by my side.- For an unknown reason he couldn't stop smiling, and that made him happy.
This time without any excuses his hand fitted hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~
793 words

What's up wattpad people? Sorry if there are mistakes I don't have time to check it.
I kinda forgot to update, I haven't been really active here (I almost deleted wattpad)
And I'm only gonna say... NOCHELLE MUST HAPPEN IN SEASON 5 >:(

If you want to talk with me go follow my ig: shaneharte_army

Have a safe day my nochelle fellas!