IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

If you haven't seen my other book, I'm here to clarify some things about my disappearance.

First of all, as you may know (or not), I didn't watch season 5 of The Next Step nor did finish season 4 cause it was boring as fuck and it was annoying the heck out of me. I had to say it dammit. In addition to this, since pretty much the release of S4 I haven't watched a single episode of the TV show which leaves me without a clue of what was going on at the time. This means that I have no idea of who were the new characters, their personalities, motives, relationships, etc. I also can't remember the plot and that sucks. So, if I continue writing this book (and by "this book" I mean Nochelle One Shots) I'll have to stick to the old characters (the ogs and my favs xD). Hope you don't mind.

This leads me to another reason of my disappearance. I don't like the show anymore. You saw that coming I know it, don't look so surprised... just kidding.
But, sadly, that's true. It feels like I don't know them anymore and they are far from where they started, I don't know, it's weird to explain. I'm just disappointed in what they did and how they did it.

Anyway, I also have had a lot of problems with Wattpad these past two years, like a lot of them. It kicked me out of my account, I couldn't open books, it deleted my drafts, I just simply couldn't open the app... And they are now playing with my feelings cause they won't stop showing fucking ads up to my face... okay calm down caaaaalm down. As you can guess I took some time off this site.

On the other hand, I think it's time to drop the bomb, goddamn this is hard...

I-I-...

I don't ship Bryles anymore :c

They deserve everything, they led me to the marvelous world of fandoms and ships and... and I did them dirty. From the very beginning, 2014, I have been I huge fan. I remember when they used to drop hints but they never really showed that they were in a relationship and falling in love with Nochelle cause jUST LOOK AT THEM.
Unfortunately, lately, I've been drifting out of the ship (even at this point I still don't know why). But. I'll still respect Bryles forever.

Last but not least... I'm part of the Camren fandom (including 5H and Camila), Percy Jackson, etc. And what I'm trying to say is that my focus is now on another ships and stuff. Nochelle for example is still in my OTP list and I'll carry on writing this bunch of One Shots, Headcannons and Incorrect quotes. Don't worry about that lol. Although, I'll probably start writing about other fandoms (...5H)

*****
If you made this far, reading everything here is your reward:

🌊🌊🌊lol🌊🌊🌊

(It's someone drowning... xD)

•Jokes aside, I hope I cleared up everything. I don't like doing this types of notes cause I give false hope. My other book it's on hold although I'll keep writing on this one cause I have a lot of headcannons and quotes on my mind. My one shots drafts are really bad and messed up so I'll retouch them.

Like I said on my other story... I'm so so sorry for not updating.
I love y'all folks <3

I'll see you around (24k reads holy shit ahabbejsjwbd)