Truth or Dare?

Synopsis: A-Troupe is having a sleepover... Is time to embarrass them with dares and discover the darkest secrets that everyone keeps.

Richelle's POV
I stare at Riley's door.

Is now or never. Do I really want to spend a whole night in the same room as Noah?

My hand slowly knocks on the door. After a few seconds the door opens revealing Emily herself. Her smile makes me feel better.
Well, we are having a sleepover, yesterday Riley told us that we need some rest so we came up with the idea. And then Riley told us to stay in her house because her parents weren't at home. The thing is that the boys... Well, Hunter, West, Eldon and James are coming, as well as Giselle and Daniel. Thalia couldn't make it as well as Tiffany, Chloe and Stephanie, I think Tiffany is in a tour, Stephanie is in LA and Chloe is in ballet competition. And the new A-Troupe.
To be honest I don't know why I accepted it in first place, I have better things to do and I don't want to put up with the awkwardness between Riley and Alfie, and the love triangle between Sloane, Latroy and Amy. It's true that I need to rest. But, why I have a feeling that is going to be some tension between James and Alfie and I will have to put up with? I know its not my business... My thoughts are interrupted by Emily, who is talking to me.

-Richelle! Oh my goodness! How are you? It's been a while.- She says hugging me.

-I'm fine.- I giggle.- But, tell me, where have you been all this time?

-I have been doing some projects... Working on my future.- She says mysteriously.- Oh, I almost forgot, come in.
As she says that, I enter the house. The house is quite big and is still the same. The walls paint in the same light yellow. I only have been here once and it was a long time ago. It was when Emily showed me how to be the best dance captain.

-Do you want cookies? My mom made them this morning.- She ask.

-Yeah, sure...- I say carelessly.
I go to the living room. Suddenly, something caught my attention. It's a photo, Emily is in there with the old A-Troupe. She looks so young. James is in there too, glancing at Riley. I stare at the photo smiling. In Riley's office there are more pictures of the old A-Troupe and J-Troupe. It's amazing how everything changes so fast.

-You are the first to come, even Riley isn't here.- She says bitting her cookie.- Why did you come here so fast?
I put down the picture and I pick up one cookie from the bowl.

-I don't know. Maybe is because I need to make up my mind.- I sigh.
Suddenly, we hear a knock on the door.

-Don't you think this conversation is over. We will continue this later.- She says defiantly.
She goes to open the door. I sit on the sofa of the living room.
I need someone to talk about my crush on Noah. I thought that I moved on but I guess not. It hurts to think that he only see you as a best friend. Nothing more. Emily is like a sister to me and the only one that I can trust. This is going to be a hard night.
Alfie appears in the room a little bit nervous. I look at him.

-Oh, thank God! I thought I was in the wrong house.- He says in relief.- Do you know who is that girl?

-She is Riley's sister.- I say bluntly.

-And that girl has a name.- Emily says sassily.- Be careful, you don't want to mess with me.
Alfie gulps. But is interrupted by another knock on the door.

-Jesus! They are going to think I am Riley's maid.- She mutters angrily the last part.

-What's her name?- Alfie ask me when she is out of the room.
I laugh. He is afraid of Emily.

-Emily.- I say laughing.
I hear the door been closed. Skylar, Amy, Piper, Sloane and Cassie appear with confused expressions. Well, all except Piper who knows about Emily. Skylar sits by my side and Alfie by my other side. I guess they are confused. The rest sit in the other sofa. Now that I think about it Emily is going to be surprised. Should I tell her that Hunter is coming? Nah, but I need to tell her about my problems. I see Emily walking angrily. Where is she going? Moments later I hear she yelling "get your ass over here" "I'm not the maid" "James you should come here if you don't want to get hit where the sun don't shine" "Oh, and bring my sister". Oh she is talking to James.
Alfie looks at me terrified.