Kidnapped

"What the hell is happening!"I say going to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. "I was in the same pajamas as yesterday!"

"Am I going crazy?" I put my hands together "Please God please don't let me be like my father."
I hear banging on the door. "Honey are you okay?" My mom said.

"Yeah I'm fine." I try to say without my voice sounding shaky.
I put on skinny jean and a floral shirt. I slowly went down stairs and grabbed my book bag. I went to walk out of the door when I saw my brother run past me.

"Eric, stop running in the house!" My mom yelled.

"You've got to catch me!" He said sticking out his tongue. He backed up into a vase and it started wobbling.
I ran over and grabbed it before it fell on the ground.
" Opps" Eric said running away.

"Nice reflexes, honey."my mom said walking into the room.
"Thanks...."I said slowly.
"Have you been have nightmares again, sweetie?" My mom said concerned.
"Um.. No, no I haven't. But I've got to go to school see you later mom."

I walk out the door and start walking to school.
"Maybe I'm just having a nightmare, a really vivid nightmare." I whisper to myself.

I get the same feeling like I was being watched. I turn around and see a man in a dark hoody turn into a dark ally.

"Hello?!" I can't believe this man isn't saying anything. He thinks he can follow me but not say anything to my face! I've been through to much crap today!
I begin walk to the ally the man turned in.

"You have some nerve following me and not even saying a word!" I turn the corner and see nobody there.

"Wha-" I feel this damp cloth around my face and a hand around my head. I tried to scream but it was all muffled. My head was pounding and my vision got blurry. Was this the end for me. Was I being kidnapped?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes slowly, and see that I was in a wooden chair, and my hands and feet where tied to it with rope. I started to struggle moving my hands, causing them to get a burn on my wrists. I look around the dark damp room to see if anyone was there.

"Hello darling." I see a man come out of the darkness of the room.

I struggle even more to untie my wrists.

"Please don't hurt yourself, you're the only one I have." He seemed to have a slight Russian accent.

"Please let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone." I say with a tear running down my cheek.

"I'm afraid I can't let you go, little mate. You're with me now, and you will always be with me."
He walks closer to me, kneeling in front of me.

"Oh darling please don't cry, I'm not going to hurt you." He says tucking my hair behind my ear.
I couldn't stop the wave of tears from running down my face. "Please, sir.... Please just let me g-."
He smacked me across the face and closed his eye like he was in pain.

"No! You darling, you don't understand what I've been through to be with you! You think that your day repeating was just you having a bad dream?!"

I closed my eyes in fear, hoping that this was just another nightmare.

"Do you?!" He yelled smacking his hand against the wall creating an echo.

I shake my head. I was terrified. I just wanted to see my family again.
I wait for him to say something.

"Autumn, look, I love you. You love me but don't know it yet. We were meant to be together. I understand if you're confused, you're only a human." he says caressing my cheek. He gets up and walks to the door.

"My name is Rowan by the way." He opens the door and slams it behind him.

Thank you for reading! I hope you like it so far.

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

:)