A Strong Queen He Wants A Strong Queen He Gets

Two guards open the doors for me. I walked into the ceremony and I saw that there were only women. The women where looking around frantically. I ran over to a younger looking women who was crying.

I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Hello?" I said trying to get her attention. She turned around and her eyes where black.
"It's you! You're the one causing all of this!" She screamed while walking closer towards me.

I walked backwards in a quicker pace.
"I'm sorry.. What did I do?" My back hit against a wall. She stop right in front of me.
"You-you killed my mate!" She wrapped her hands around my neck and began choking me. My vision was starting to go blurry. I moved by eyes to the right, and saw an in table with a vase sit on it. I grabbed the case and quickly smashed over her head.

She fell limply to the ground. I gasped for air, and I felt a hand touch the small of my back. I quickly turned around. Rowan was standing there, dressed in a clean suit and tie.

"Hello, darling... " He turns his heads and sees the young women's body passed out on the floor. "Well what do we have here?"

"She tried to kill me! She pinned me against the wall and was chocking me!" I said.

He came closer too me and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Then why is she passed out and not dead?"

He couldn't be serious, I can't kill someone! I won't kill someone! He must have saw the panic in my eyes, "Its alright darling I'll have the guards take care of this one, but the next one better be dead." He sad strictly.

"Follow me, I want you to meet someone." He put his hand on my back and lead me to an outdoor garden.

"This is beautiful." I whispered.

He smiled and lead me to a small fountain in the middle of the garden. A beautiful women was sitting on a stone bench.

"Hey, Nicole. This is Autumn." He said kneeling in front of her. She turned to me with a huge smile, but I couldn't help but notice that her eyes where a milky white.

"Hello, Nicole!" She said waving her hand to come sit with her. I walk over slowly and sit next to her. She grabbed my and started to rub it.

"You're beautiful." She said with a wink. I let out a small chuckle.

"I'm sorry for being so touchy, I'm kind of blind, so I can only see with my touch." Her hand lingered to my eye it still swollen from the night before. She gently touch it, and I winced in pain.

"He hurt you.." She mumbles. After mumbling she turns to Rowan. She put her hand on his cheek, gently rubbed it. Then slapped him. Rowan quickly stood up, and his eyes went black.

"Really?! What did I say to you?! I said do not, hurt her! I can't believe I have to actually have tell you this! She's your mate, not some rag doll!" She yelled angrily.

Rowan began breathing very angrily.

"Are you now going to attack your blind best friend?" She said getting up in his face. She turned to me and grabbed me hand.

"Come with me, we have stuff to talk about."

***

Thanks for reading!!! Also don't forget to read the book The Chosen, by itszoe238! It's really good!

Remember to

Comment

Vote

Share

:)