Escape

When Rowan shut the door I ran to the window. I saw that it had a padlock on it. I pulled on the pad lock, out of frustration. I run over to the door where he was standing and rotated the knob. It was locked, I began to throw myself on the door.

"No! No! Please open, please!"

I looked around the room for anything, just anything I could use. I saw a chair. I ran over to it and placed it against the bathroom door handle.

The bathroom door knob started to turn.

"Darling...I hope you didn't lock me in here." He said. He started to pound and pushing the door.

"I'll give you one last chance Autumn." He said angrily.

I grabbed a metal candle stick and started to strike it against the window.
The window spiderwebbed when I hit it for the 5th time. I hit it one last time and it shattered.

I looked out the window and saw that I was about 2 stories high.

"Oh darling, you're going to punished for this." He said walking over to me.

I began to climb out of the window. I hung from the outside of the window, ready to drop, when I felt a hand grab my arm.

He pulled me up and into the room with incredible strength. I was thrown on the wooden floor. I was hopeless I couldn't do anything. I can't escape, I can't fight back. I have to accept that I'm here. I was lying on the floor in shock.

I saw Rowan bend down in front of my face. His fingers traced my jaw line, he moved my hair away from my neck.

"See, I don't know why you tried to run away." He whispered into my ear.

His lips where hovering over my neck. And his mouth opened up. He began to laugh.
"I'm not going to mark you.. Not yet." He got up and left the room. For some reason my head began to feel dizzy, and all I saw was blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with my wrist chained to the ceiling of a dark, damp, stone room. The door open as I saw a women in a business skirt and white blouse come in the room.

"Help..me." I managed to say through the throbbing pain in nose. The women didn't say anything as I heard the clicking of her heels.

"Plea-."

"You sure do talk a lot." She said interrupting me. She pulled out a key from one of her pockets.

" I'm here to get you ready for the ceremony." She unlocked the chains and I feel to the ground.

"Put this on." She said throwing me a blood red dress and black heels. "Wear your hair to the side, everyone wants to see you look you best." I could sense the jealousy as she turned around and walked out the door.

I put on the dress and heels, I put my hair to the side. I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you ready darling?" I walked to the door and opened it.

I shake my head in approval as he wrapped his arm around mine.

"Let's go then."

Thanks for reading!

Please

Vote

Share

Comment

: )