Attack

Rowan P.O.V

I rush over to the man.

"What do you mean there's been an attack?"

"There are rouges, sir. They made an entire pack of them." The man said frantically.

"Then what's the big deal? We can just send our wolves in." I said walking back to Autumn.

"Sir. They have Nicole." He said lowering his head.

"What?!" I said punching the wall, causing Autumn to flinch.

"Leave!" I yelled at him while grabbing his collar and throwing him out of the room.

I walk over to Autumn. "Wh-who is Nicole?" She stuttered. I didn't want her to be afraid. I grabbed both of her hands and looked into her beautiful, blue eyes.

"She's an Oracle, she works directly with the moon goddess. She was the women that made your day repeat, just so I could be with you." I said rubbing her arm.

"But she had to give something up so we could be together. She gave up her soul."

"Oh." She mumbled looking down at the ground.

For some reason anger came rushing through my whole body. Nicole is the reason were together! She gave up her soul so we could be together! And all she says is "oh"!

I let go of her hands and clenched my fists so hard my knuckles were turning white.
"Oh!? That's all you want to say! That women out there is the reason were together!" I grab her wrist and she lets out a little whimper. It hurt me to inside, but I didn't care. The anger was so powerful I couldn't control myself.

"She could die and you don't give her any respect! I thought by chaining you up in the dungeon would teach you to respect me. But I was wrong." I saw her eyes tearing up. How pathetic.

I raise my hand and smack her across the face. She fell on the ground and crawled to the corner of the room.

"You're a queen, not a little princess. Now wipe your tears off your face and start acting like one."

She wiped her tears away and slowly gets up. "I-I'm sorry" she stutters. I hate it when she stutters, it makes her seem weak. I look her in the eye.  "You're what?"

"I'm sorry, Rowan." She said looking me in the eye.

I brush off my suit and straighten my tie. I walk to the door and open it, I turn back to look at Autumn. "I'll see you tonight, darling." And I closed the door.

Autumn P.O.V

He closed the door and left me in the room. I started walking around the room. "So he wants a strong queen." I said thinking out loud. If I act like the perfect queen he wants, maybe he will let me go! He must not love me. I mean he slapped me for fuck sake! So if he doesn't love mean that's a greater chance of him letting me go!

I walk to the door and open it slowly. I could hear the celebration going on behind the big solid doors to right. I looked around the hallway and saw no guard. Maybe this can be my chance to escape! I walked down the hallway and came across stairs leading up. I slowly walked up the stairs trying not to make any sound. As I reached the top of the stairs and saw 4 guards.

"Hello Queen, why aren't you in the ceremony?"

"I needed to go to the bathroom." I lied while walking by him.

He grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking.

"I'm sorry Queen, but I have direct order from the King that you will have to stay in the ceremony." He said dragging me back down the stairs. I wanted to say something back to him but I remembered I have to act proper, like a true queen.

"Okay, sir. Thank you." I said ripping my arm from his grip.  I walked to the big doors that lead to the ceremony. I took a deep breath. Just remember, he wants a strong queen.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short update.

Please

Comment

Share

Vote

;)