New Home

When he slammed the door I looked around for anything I could use to untie my hands. All I saw was a small wooden table.
I can't believe this is happening to me. I'm kidnapped by this psycho who thinks he loves me. He keeps calling me his "mate". I don't even know what he looks like! I had my eyes closed the whole time! Wow Autumn your the brightest star in the sky aren't you? "Okay Autumn, you can do this, 1...2...3 breath."

While I was counting I heard the door creak open.

"I'm sorry about that darling, I had some... business matters to attend to." He walks over to me.
"Open your eyes." He said kneeling in front of me

I slowly opened my eyes to see a handsome man with brown eyes and brown styled hair. And for some reason he was wearing a suit and tie.

"Wh- why are you wearing a suit?" I stammered. Really Autumn of all questions you ask him why he's wearing a suit? My thoughts where interrupted by the sound of his voice.

"This is what I wear around our house. See, darling you will wear a pretty dress everyday around the house, it's just a way of showing respect."

"B-but I don't want to live here." I said with my head lowered.

"Well I'm sorry you have no choice." He said brushing my hair away from my neck.

"You have beautiful hair." He said staring at my neck. I was about to say something when I saw his eye go black. Pitch black. He started running his fingers through my hair.

"You're just so beautiful." He said turning around and opening up the brief case next to him. He pulled out a needle and put some fluid into it.

"I'm sorry darling, but this might hurt." He said bringing the needle closer to my neck.

I started to squirm and scream.

"Please, please somebody help me!"

He pulled my head to the side and jabbed the needle into it. I let out a faint scream. The room started to go black and my eyelids became heavy.

"Goodnight darling" he said kissing me on the top of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes to realize I was in a bed, not my bed. I try to jump out but my foot was chained to the thick wood bed post. I look around the room to see if there was anything I could use to get me out of the chain. I saw on the dresser across the room, a basket full of hair supplies maybe there's something I can use in there.

But on the other hand it's across the room and I'm chained to the bed post. I began pulling on the chain, over and over again. It wouldn't budge. I begin to cry out of frustration and cries stopped when I heard the door open. I saw Rowan walk out with a towel around his waist.

I crawled to the side of the bed that was the farthest away from him.

"You don't need to be scared darling, I won't hurt you."

**FLASHBACK**

"Its okay sweetie, I won't hurt you." My dad said with a belt in his hands.

I look at my mom who was lying on the floor bleeding from her arms.

"Daddy, why did you hurt mommy?" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Well sweetie, when your a bad girl and don't listen to daddy, you get punished. Do you understand?"

I shook my head and wiped away my tears.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

He sat on the edge of the bed.

"I picked out a dress for you, its in the dresser." He said calmly
" But I'm going to have to unlock you from the chain." When he said that I nearly danced from joy,this can be my chance to run. He can unlocked the chain and when he leaves I will jump out the window and run away! Perfect plan!

He unlocked the chain and walked to the door.

"Well aren't you going to change?" He said

"I'm not going to change with you standing there."

"Well I don't trust you enough to leave you alone, so I'll just turn around while you get changed."

I slowly got off the bed and went to the dresser, I opened it and saw a beautiful long purple dress. I took it out a quickly slipped into it.

"Okay."

He turns around and his eyes become huge. "Wow, you look so amazing in that dress."

He walked over to me and started to trace the seam of the fabric.

"Please don't touch me." I said quietly.

"What did you say darling?"

"I said don't touch me." I pushed against his chest making him step back.

He looked a me confused like he didn't understand why I didn't want him touching me.

"I'm going to get dressed." He said entering the bathroom and slamming the door.

I hope you love the book so far! Thanks for reading!

Please

Vote

Comment

Share