1. First time

Mark's POV

Last week, someone moved in front of our home but we didn't bother knowing who it was. It's the first day of school. Again. One more year 'till I graduate and get out of school. I'm not going to college anyways. But I'll study abroad. You have to make choices while you're still in high school, but I'm here not knowing what I'll do abroad.

JB and Yugyeom is the only ones that are my friends in class but I'm also friends with some of the students in class but not as close as with them.

"Class, we have a new student. From... LA," said the teacher, "Come in," a pretty girl came in and introduced herself.

"Hello, I'm Catherine Lee. Call me Cath. Please take care of me," she bowed her head.

"Umm.. Catherine, you can sit there on the empty desk," teacher said. "Hmm.." she replied.

Everyone was talking about her and I'm here going to meet up friends not even gonna care. Wait... I said, turning around. No way. No way it's her family who moved there. I thought.

"Mark!" someone yelled. I saw Youngjae with BamBam, Jackson, and Junior. Youngjae, a very very happy child. You probably haven't seen one like him.

"Oh.. Youngjae!" I replied.

"Wassup?" he asked. "How's your morning?"

"As usual. You know," I answered.

"I heared there was a pretty girl in your class that transfered. What's her name?" He asked looking cheered up.

"Oh.. um.. Catherine Lee," I said.

"She's from LA," I told him.

"LA? LA?!" Youngjae yelled. "Aren't you from LA?"

"I am but I don't know her." I replied.

"Oh. Just wondering," he answered.

"Yugyeom ah, Jaebum ah, let's go. Guys, we'll be heading to class," I told Youngjae.

"Okay, bye," he said.

After School

"JB, Yugyeom, bye, I'm going home," I told them. "Okay," Yugyeom said.

While walking home, I saw Catherine walking ahead from me. I stopped for a minute wondering why she's in my street. Wait. NO! She can't know I live in front of her. So I turned around and walked back so she won't notice me.

"Mark," she said, I stopped, in shock, "Are you, somehow, the one that lives right in front of me?" She asked.

"W-What? N-No way. I live two blocks away from you so.." I said. "Wait! Catherine, how'd you know my name?"

"I heard you talking with Youngjae in school, so.. I kind of overheard," she looked shy, "S-Sorry!" she kindly bowed her head.

"It's okay. But.. did you hear our conversation?" I asked.

"Huh? N-No, why would I? I just heard your name that's all." she said, shocked.

"Okay, then, see ya."

"Hmm.."

Catherine's POV

"Hmm.." I replied. I was almost sweating. I know he's lying about him living two blocks away from me. But I also lied, about not hearing their conservation. I feel like a stalker. Ughh!! I should've went away! I thought to myself. But, I'll probably forget it because it's not important.

I looked out the window and saw Mark. "Knew it," I said. Then I saw my brother. "What'd you know?" he asked.

"N-Nothing!" I said. "Yah! Knock before coming in!"