7. Left

Weeks later...

Cath's POV

"Honey we're leaving!" Mom said as I'm packing up.

"I'm there in a minute!" I replied.

Woah. We're really leaving. Time flies by so fast, I didn't even notice. It's 8 o'clock in the morning and our flight is 11 o'clock. We have two more hours so that means I can say goodbye to seven of them.

I went to the park and texted everyone, "Guys, go to the park."

When they came to the park, BamBam said, "What is it?"

"Oh.. um.. I just wanted to say goodbye to you guys," I said.

"Wait, you're leaving?" Jinyoung said. I nodded. "Okay, have a safe flight."

"Thank you."

"Noona, don't forget about us, okay?" Yugyeom said, his hands were on my shoulders, "I won't, promise," I replied.

"Bye," Youngjae said. "What's with that hyung?" BamBam asked Youngjae, "Nothing," Youngjae replied.

"Hm.."

"Take care," Mark said.

"Thanks."

"Have a safe flight and take care, bye," JB said.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Noona, goodbye," Jackson said.

"Thank you guys, I'll come back," I said putting a smile, "oh, I have to go, my mom's here."

"Bye," they all said, I waved and they waved back.

Mark's POV

Catherine's leaving. I need to tell her something. I need to find out her feelings She didn't say anything when I confessed. I need an answer.

I went to my house and took the car keys, I went to Incheon airport, that's the closest airport in the city. I went to find Cath but couldn't.

I texted her.

Cath, I'm at the airport.
Where are you?

What?
You're in the airport?
Did you follow me alone?

Yes.
Quickly, where are you?
I need to tell you something.

I see you, Mark.
Turn left.

Cath!

I ran toward her.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I like you," I said, "that's what I told you weeks ago, but you didn't answer. I need an answer."

Cath's POV

Mark followed me alone at the airport, I saw him and texted, Turn left. He saw me, "why are you here?" I asked.

"I like you," Mark said, "that's what I told you weeks ago, but you didn't answer. I need an answer." He hugged me.

"Mark," I said, "I... like.. you, too." I hugged him tightly. "Sorry I didn't answer that time. I wasn't ready and sure."

"Now are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I love you."

"You too." I said, "Mark, I'll come back for you."

"No, you can't go, without my permission," he said.

"But I have to go, sorry," I said.

"You can't."

"Sorry, Mark, sorry."

I saw his tears fall down his face. I can feel that he's hurt. Sorry, Mark, I have to let you go. I felt my tears go down.

As I got on the plane, I can still see Mark in my imagination. I won't forget everyone. But I have to forget Mark and start a new life in LA as I started a new life here in Korea.

______________________

annyeong!
I'm planning to end this at chapter 10, so you'll have to wait 3 more chapters till the happy ending or not happy ending.
I'll write the chapters fast haha

please vote or comment