4. The Sassy Girl

Mark's POV

Friday morning

It's Friday morning. Last day of the week. One more month and school's done. Finally. I have lots of things to do in the morning. That's why I hate waking up so early in the morning just to go to school.

While walking downstairs, I got opened the door and saw Catherine. I don't care. I thought. I walked past by her. "Oh, hey Mark!" She greeted me. "Oh? Hey," I nodded my head. "Sorry, I have to meet BamBam," I added. "Alright," she replied.

I rang the doorbell in BamBam's house. Her sister opened the door. "Oh? Mark oppa! Come in," she said. "BamBam oppa, Mark's here!" She called BamBam, "Alright!" BamBam replied.

"Oh Mark hyung, you're here already?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Let's go." I said, "Mom, we're going!" He said to Mom. "Take care," mom replied.

"How're you?" I asked. "Pretty good, how about you?" He asked back. "As usual, quite good."

"Ah.... you always say that," he said, "That's me for you," we laughed.

In school

"BamBam, I have to go to class," I said, "Yeah, same here, by see you at break," he replied.

I went into the room. JB and Yugyeom aren't on their seats. I looked around the room but they weren't here. I guess they didn't go to school. Now I have no one to talk to. Except.. If Catherine will talk to me. Rather not.
"Mark," someone called from behind me. It was a girl's voice. Ohmygoddd. I muttered with a complaning face. I turned around but it wasn't Cath. It was Min. "Min?" I questioned. "How're you?" She asked.

"As usual," I said, "Aye~~ why do you always say 'as usual'?" She asked. "None of your business," I replied.

"Mark," she got close to my ears and whispered, "please learn manners." She moved her head away and I looked up at her. She smiled. That smile was like she was saying, 'Okay?' But I nodded and turned around.

Min. Also known as the 'Sassiest Girl' in school. But she doesn't show her 'sassiness' to guys and just pretend she's nice or something. Even though it's obvious that she's sassy. I think she has a good side but doesn't show it.

"Cath," I called her, whispering, "come with me."

"Where?" She asked. "You, me, and BamBam," I said, "let's hangout together," I added.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"No."

"Get BamBam."

"Okay."

I walked out of the room. Min saw me. "Where are you going?" she asked. "Um.. uh.. just somewhere." I replied.

"Okay," she added, "come back, quickly before the teachers catch you not being in class." I nodded.

There she goes again. I went to BamBam's room. Youngjae, Jackson, and Junior were there. Hanging out. "BamBam, come here," I said. "Why so sudden? Why aren't you in class?" he asked.

"Well, the thing is, I want you, me, and Cath, hang out. I was bored. JB and Yugyeom didn't go to school," I said, "With Cath? Why with her?" He asked. "Just come." I said.

"Mark hyung, skipping school again?" he said and I nodded, "but we just skipped school yesterday."

"It doesn't matter."

I called Cath. "Oh? Markeu, where you going? Skipping class?" Min asked, she always gets in the way, "Yah! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" she yelled. How dare she? We're not even that close to aske me where I'm going. I said to myself.

Min's POV

"Yah! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" I yelled at Mark. I went out of the room. I saw him with BamBam and Catherine, the new girl that transferred. Where are they going? Skipping class or hanging out? I asked myself.

I followed them keeping a safe distance. I saw them stop at the playground. Which means they're both hanging out and skipping school. Yesterday Mark skipped class. I guess he always go to the playground. He was probably with BamBam yesterday.

I saw Mark turn around, fast. I turned around, too, so that they wouldn't recognize me. Darn it! I muttered. I shouldn't have followed. I now feel like I'm a stalker. I turned around and they were gone.  Where are they? Wait.. Did they, somehow, notice me? Gosh, life's messing up. I didn't expect this to happen anyway.

"Min?" someone called. I turned around, my eyes widened, "what are you doing here?" I saw Catherine. Gosh. What have I done?! "Oh.. Um.. just taking a walk." I replied. "Okay, see ya!" She waved.

I went back to school. My classmates asked me, "where'd you go?"

"I just took a walk," I replied. "Is the teacher not here yet?"

"Yes. They're taking too long from that meeting," someone said. "Oh.." I replied.

Good thing Cath didn't ask me to join them.

----------------------------

I'm changing characters omgㅋㅋㅋ
Please vote or comment