5. Hang out

Mark's POV

While BamBam and I were walking I heard Cath yell, "Min? What are you doing here?" Min? So she followed us? I smirked. "Oh.. Um.. just taking a walk," Min replied. "Okay.. See ya!" Cath waved.

"Cath what was that?" I asked, "Hmm?? That? Oh, I just wanted to say hello," she said. "But why when we're out of school?" BamBam complained. "Wait.. Did she, somehow, follow us?" She sounded confused. We sighed. "Oh.. Sorry," she said. "You be careful next time," BamBam said.

"Let's go back at the park, sopince she's gone," I said, they nodded.

"Let's play, 'choose one'," Cath recommended, "what's that?" BamBam asked.

"It's when you choose a person and you have to chase him/her in one minute," she said, "if you chased him/her in one minute, you have to say 'chosen!' And if you didn't get him/her, you'll receive a punishment."

"What kind of punishment?" I asked.

"The person you chased have to choose the punishment."

"So, who's gonna start?"

"Rock-paper-scissors."

"Rock-paper-scissors!" I called, "BamBam you're the last one."

"Rock-paper-scissors!" She called, "You're first!" I said.

"So who you gonna pick?"

"Hm.... BamBam."

"1, 2, 3!" I started the timer. They ran around and while they were, I was laughing so much because Cath couldn't reach BamBam, well, not yet. "Hurry up!" I yelled.

"Sorry Mark, this might take a little bit of time," she said.

"Follow me!!" BamBam shouted.

"Run faster Cath!" I yelled.

"I'm trying!" I laughed so hard.

"Time's up!" I said. "Okay Cath you'll receive a punishment."

"What punishment?"

"Ask Bam."

"Bam, what's the punishment?"

"Hmm... 10 laps is too hard for a girl," he said, "how about doing 3 laps in the track?"

"Sure."

"Oh? Tired yet?" I asked him. He nodded.

"You done?"

"Hm."

"Okay, it's my turn," I said.

"Who would you pick?"

"Because BamBam is tired and I don't want him to get sick, I'll choose Cath," I said.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3!" BamBam yelled.

BamBam's POV

It ended fast. First, because Mark is fast. Second, Cath is slow.

"Chosen!" Mark yelled.

"Okay, Mark wins."

"It's my turn," I said. "I choose Mark."

"Me?" He said, I nodded.

"1, 2, 3!" Cath yelled.

I'm at the same speed as Mark hyung, it'll probably be easy. I ran towards him. He was faster then I thought. Then I went to my faster speed and reached him, "Chosen!"

"Okay BamBam wins," Cath said. I dragged Mark back.

"Stand up," I said. "Hmm.." he said.

"What's the next game?" I asked.

"I don't know," Cath said.

"How about taking a walk?" Mark recommended.

"Okay," I said, "where to??"

"Hm.. I don't know, but school hasn't ended yet, right?" I nodded, "how about going back there?" He said.

"How about going home? We're just neighbors," I said.

"You're near our house?" Cath asked, I nodded. "I'm just at the corner of the street we live in," I said.

"Okay."

--------------------------------------------

How was it? My story's just random but I'll get to the point in a few days
Please vote or comment💕