Me and you

Hiya! Ok this is a sad story! *TRIGGER WARNING!!! I don't do this stuff okay guys anyway enjoy the story! 

You lay, lazily on the messy bed. Just staring at the same old ceiling. Thinking. Mark was recording, so you really had nothing to do. It, really wasn't easy being Mark's girlfriend. You got hate messages from his fangirls, death stares out in public.You got lost in your thoughts when you snapped back into reality, when your phone buzzed. "Wonder who that could be?" You question yourself. You reach out to your night stand to grab your phone. It was a message from Mark, saying. 'Hey, sorry I can't be with you I'm so busy. Once I'm done recording, we can snuggle and watch a movie. If you want that is. Gtg love you babe <3'. You smiled to yourself, you really love this man. You decided to go on Twitter to check your feed. You kept scrolling and scrolling and you found nothing but hate. Tears were threatening to fall, as you read the last couple of messages. They said. 'That slut doesn't even deserve him!'
'What is he still doing with her!? He only felt sorry for her with her pathetic story!'
'I mean she's so ugly!!'
'Go kill yourself! Nobody likes you! Especially Mark!'
'Mark doesn't love you, you whore'
The last message got to you. The tears raced down your soft perfect cheeks. You sat up straight dragging your knees into your chest. Folding your arms to hide your face, you cried your hart out.  After a while Mark finished recording. "Finally, today was a rough day. Now I get to snuggle with my baby". He did a little girly giggle when he thought about you. He got of his computer chair and headed to the living room to find you. He stood there looking around but, you were no were to be found. He called out for you. "Babe, where are you?" It was completely silent, until he could hear the sounds of a women crying. He quickly followed the cries. "Babe". The cries got louder when he reached your door. He opens there door and your head shot up, it had startled you. Your cheeks were stained with tears, nose a bright red and hair is a mess. He raced to you and sat beside you. He brought you into a hug. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" He said with the hint of worry. You wrapped your arms around him sobbing into his muscular chest. He gently rubbed your back to calm you down, and, it was helping. "Shh, I'm here now". He says ever so softly in between rubs. "M-m-Mark p-people -d-don't l-like me." You managed to say. "(Y/n), what do you mean?"-"Y-your fans. T-they h-hate me." He pulled away and held your hands, with you in a crying mess. With one of his hands he cupped your face and wiped the remaining tears, with the gentle touch of his thumb. "Baby, what do they say?" He asked with concern. "They s-say that I don't deserve you and that I should go kill myself....they even say that you don't love m-me." I fresh round of tears fell from your (e/c) eyes. Mark hugs you again. This time only tighter. Your tears finally stopped and you asked Mark something so important. You pulled away, again, gently holding each other's hands. "Mark, d-do you love me?" Mark looked at you with a shocked expression. "(Y/n), what are talking about? I love you more than anything." You smiled shyly, and Mark kissed your cheek, his little beard tickled which made you giggle. Mark rested his head on your shoulder and chuckled. He sat back up, and stood up straight, he then handed you a hand. "Let's go watch a movie". You nodded and took his hand.
He put on (favourite movie), which was your favourite one. Mark sat next to you, and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You then rested your head in the crook of his neck. He then laid his head on yours. "I'll go have a chat to the fans tomorrow."  "Okay baby". He rubbed your arm up and down. "I love you baby, more then anything." "I love you too, Mark."