Laughter

Hiya! Ugh I feel horrible for not updating I'm SORRY!! So dis is gonna be short, sorry but anyways enjoy :)))

Authors POV~

Y/n was flicking through channels on Netflix. Bored out of her mind! Mark was recording at that moment, so basically there's was nothing to do. She just needed some company to keep her occupied. But no, he was doing something else.

*French voice* 20 minutes later~

"Surly Mark should be done recording..." She thought. So y/n decided to walk up to his recording room. Once at the door, she puts an ear against it, hearing Marks outro, she giggled and headed back down to the kitchen.

She opens the fridge door, and thus, she spots a can of freshly, whipped cream. Smirking to herself she thought of an evil plan. Searching through cabinets, y/n grabs a large, empty aluminium pie tin. She puts the to objects down on the kitchen bench, then claps her hands together.

"This should be fun!"

*screaming* 5 minutes LATER

With the fully filled, creamed pie tin, she slowly but carefully tip-toed into Marks room. Thank goodness he hasn't noticed you, then the would of ruined everything. Y/n finally makes it behind marks computer chair and Mark still hasn't noticed her.

One swift movement, she smacks the tin into Marks face. She couldn't hold back her laughter any more, then falls to the floor.

"Ahhh! Wh-what just HAPPENED!" Mark yells and stood into of a laughing Y/n. Mark frantically panics, wipes the cream off of he handsome face.

"Hahaha...y-your!hahahah" y/n can't even finish the sentence.  Soon after,  Mark joins in with the laughter. After calming down, you stood in front of a creamed face Mark. Still smiling like an idiot.

"Ohoho, you are gonna pay!" He says, gripping your shoulders. Before you could say anything, Mark smacks his lips against yours, making you get cream on you.

He pulls away smirking, you, a little bit shocked by that sudden action. Smirking yourself, you lean in and licked the cream off his right cheek. He loosens his grip on your shoulders, Mark turning 50 shades of red.

"Have fun editing!" You chirp and walk out of his room.

The rest is up to you, beauties~

Wow. I didn't expect that from you reader-chan! But GOOD JOB!!
Anyways have a great day...night?