Big surprise

An: Hello everyone!!!! Hope everyone is well!! This story took forever!!!

You woke up like every morning, and of corse, you were not a morning person. You groan from tossing and turning, trying to fall back to sleep, but to now avail. You groan louder and decided to get out of your queen sized bed. The fresh morning air hit your face. You frowned to this, it was quite cold in the room you were staying in. You slowly made your way out of the bedroom, down to the living room. You walked down to the couch but something was missing.

Mark. "Mark". You say while rubbing the sleep out of your right eye. "In here!" It sounded like he was in the kitchen. As almost reaching the kitchen you could smell the sent of French Toast {sorry if you don't like French Toast, use whatever}. You stood in the middle of the kitchen room filled with flavour, then, all of a sudden you got a slitting headache, and felt really sick. You held your forehead, trying not to calm the headache.

Mark soon notice your presences and swings his gorgeous body to meet your weak one. "Morning sleepy head-baby are you ok?" He stopped what he was doing, and walked towards you with his hands on your shoulders. "N-no...my head really hurts...and I think I'm gonna~". Before you could finish, your pale hand reached your mouth and you bolted to the bathroom. Leaving a worried Mark behind.

Locking the door, you quickly turned to the toilet, lucky you made it in time. Your weak body sat on the ground, with your arm resting on the toilet. 'No, I can't be sick before Marks birthday!' You thought to yourself. You hated getting sick before anything exciting. You heard heavy foot steps, then a loud thud on the door. "(Y/n), are you alright in there?" He sounded really worried. You flushed the toilet. "Y-yeah, j-just give m-me a minute". You say so weak. "Okay, I'll just be standing here just to make sure". 'He's such a gentleman' you say to yourself.

You finished brushing your teeth, with your head still throbbing. You slowly opened the door, revealing a worried looking Mark. He wraps his muscular arms around you body in a tight hug. "This has been happening for quite some time now, (y/n), I think we should go to the doctors". He says after letting you go but still holding your hands. You really hated going to the doctors. But Mark sounded so worried so you had to go. "Okay baby". He gave you a smile, you gave him one in return. "Let's go then sweetheart". He then lead you to his car.

I SMELL A TIME SKIP~~

You were patiently sitting on the medical bed. The doctor said he need to run some tests. Fiddling with your thumbs, all that was on your mind was Mark. You were suddenly snapped back into reality when you heard footsteps. The door swung open, the doctor walked in with a smile on his face. 'That means nothing is wrong...doesn't it?' You thought to yourself. He then grabbed a chair and set it down beside you, and took a seat. "Congratulations Mrs (y/l), you're pregnant".

'An: HEY, Yes there will be a part two. I will get started on the second one write away! Have a great day guys💕😊😀