Dusk before nightfall (To Love Is To Torment thyself)-5

After the lunch break:

Emily: Chris, what happened huh?

Chris: nothing!

Emily then said nothing and just gave him a look of concern. Chris shrugged and admitted, 'Well, you know....it's Avan...., no matter however a girl maybe, be a total bitch or a plain Jane, but they all would drool over me and would want to have me. But.....' he hesitated, but went on, 'Avan? She seems to not only want to show no interest in me but she also gives me one of her disgusted looks.'

Emily squinted her eyes and burst out laughing, ''so? That's hurting your ego huh?'' and hugged him.

Chris mumbled under his breath as if he accepted it, 'maybe.'

Next day:

Avan's POV-

(at the student locker area)...hmmm wait! Is that Chris leaning against my locker and kissing that blonde, Isabella? Alright, so they kissed and made up. *sigh*

BUT, AGAINST MY LOCKER? WHAT THE HELL?

I literally was furious and shouted, ''CHRIS ADAMS!!!''

He turned towards me looking groggy........''what?''

WHAT? HE ASKS ME 'WHAT'?..... ''DO THAT STUFF ANYWHERE BUT NOT WHILE LEANING AGAINST MY LOCKER!'' I shouted out loud and stressed at each and every word.

Isabella, spoke, ''just get the hell out of here......'' she breathed again, totally understandable, the kiss might have been really long....huh, '' if you don't get guys liking you..... does not mean you ruin my ...'' she had that sweet voice that was totally fake. Just like when sluts talk? I immediately cut her off and said ''ruin your sex life in the locker area? You think I am jealous of you just because some RANDOM guy does not touch my asset in public? then you for sure are mistaken", I heard some people chuckling for a second or two.

She then looked away from Chris and titled her head right while giving away a look that said as if 'I will kill you.'

I raised an eyebrow and gave her one of those looks 'if you don't move in the next second am sure gonna beat you up to death'

She did move. ''GOOD!''

''Bitch!!'', she called me as soon as I was about to open the locker, and guess what? I didn't even have to answer back; the locker door hit her on the side of her face.

'Owwwwwwwwww', she began crying. She even cried fake.

I grinned and laughed, but immediately stopped. Am such a sadist! What's with me? But anyways she deserved it, I argued with myself.

Chris POV:

I just stood all the while, looking at the brains and beauty fight! Must admit, I enjoyed every bit.

Avan began walking by and I can't believe it, I followed her leaving behind that silly crying kitten.

''Hey.....nice hun'' I complimented her.

She gave me that pissed off look and said, ''you happy about whatever I did to her?''

Honestly, to this I had no reply, I didn't know myself.

''I thought you would be mad at me because I insulted that pig and hit her by mistake at her face. Now that would mean, you can't eat her mouth....'' She went on so fast that my ears went deaf and I just kept looking at her eyes. There was something great and different about those round dark brown eyes. Why didn't I see this before? But she was good looking.... Actually cute. If she did put on some of the grease paint on her face just like the rest of girls, she would have been gorgeous! Still, she's better natural with those long, medium golden brown colour hair that's tied up all together in a pony. Her lips were neither small nor too big for her face, they were perfect and beautiful. How come, I didn't notice it earlier?