Chapter 2

I turn on my radio and start blasting still into you by panamore. This song is like perfect even though I have no one to share it with. I turn down the radio as I pull into my new job. "Bluex" I whisper looking at the hidden old run down club.

It was like in the way back of a wide alley. Hidden, Like no one will here your screams hidden. I shake off the thought and get out of my car locking the door. I walk up to the front door and try to open the it. Locked. Perfect!

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it. "State your name please."

I jump who the hell was that?

"Name please?" The the voice is deep and it's sounds like annoyed. Like REALLY annoyed. "Finnlyetta. I'm the new worker." I only say my first name because I don't trust him with my last. I hear a bunch of locks and slides then the door opens. The man looks me up and down then steps aside hesitantly.

I give him. Fake smile and slide past him, "thanks." I mumble walking away from him. "FINNLYETTA!" I hear a high pitched girl scream and I turn to see a my friend Marcy c.j running to me. "MARCY! Thank you for this job you miracle worker!" I say grabbing her in a tight embrace. "No problems baby girl, all the girls here are sluts and I needed you or I might die." I .laugh. Marcy is my long time best friend. She was beautiful. Long brown hair.sea green eyes. And perfect mind perfect body. I would die If I looked like her. Of happiness I would die of happiness.

"So all the girls are sluts here?" I ask as she loops her arms with mine. "Pretty much. Expect for this girl bane Anastacia Rose. She's cool I like her. " I nod and look around at the scene when a short chubby man with a cigarette hanging out his mouth comes up to us. "Marcy! Who is this?" He eyes me up and down removing his cigarette an licking his lips hungrily. She scoffs. "This is the girl Margie hired." She tugs me along and I can hear the man mumble under his breath. "That girl will respect me some day." I laugh. "Who was that?" I say looking at we amusement in my voice. "The most irrelevant man I've ever met. Bennett. " she rolls her eyes and the words practically are dripping with hatred. I nod. "Welp you should get started. " she lets me go and shoos me off over to the bar. "Just take orders and send them back." She walks off and stops before she gets to far. "And tomorrow. Where something....sexy." She tilts her head and smiles before skipping off to the back.

I smile and shake my head. This is gonna be....fun.

I think.

---------------------------------------------

HOW'D YOU LIKE IT?!? It's late and I was tired so sorry if it sucks. But I'll update tomorrow.

Vote

Comment

Favourite