Chapter 9

I stare at my Nan looking for her reaction. "well?" I say with a worried expression. "Wow,all that happened in 4 weeks?" She says looking up at me with a surprised expression. "Yes ma'am. " I say biting my lip. "Why didn't you tell me!" she says looking at me with scoring eyes. "Because it isn't your battle and it still isn't." I say getting up and walking to my room. "Finnly your being stubborn!" she calls up at me. "K." Is all I say before stripping out of my clothes and jumping into bed.

I wake up and look over at the clock. 1pm. I haven't slept in this long for a while. I grab my phone and see that I have 4 new texts.

I read the first one
from: unknown
Come in and pick up your last check. and I also have a offer.~Bennett
I roll my eyes bull shit. But I'll go just to see what he wants.

I read the next text.
From: ana
we're hanging out today. I quit working for Bennett but he sent me a text saying I need to swing by and I know he sent you one so I'll come and get you at 2.xx

I smile and put down my phone so I can get ready.  I go in my bathroom and get in the shower. I wash my body and my hair before stepping out wrapping myself in a towel and brushing my teeth. I go to my closet and pick out a baggy sweater,dark wash skinny jeans with flats. I go to my mirror and straighten my hair.

By time I've finished I hear a car horn outside. I smile looking at myself in the mirror and grab my keys and purse. I walk out the house making sure the door is locked  and go to Ana's car. "Aye!" I say as I sit down. "Hey! What do you think the offer is?" She says raising an eyebrow. "probably some bull shit. like suck my dick and I'll give you your jobs back and pay you extra." I say looking out the Window. Ana laughs and turns on the radio. John Newman love me again comes on. We start belting the lyrics getting some funny looks from other drivers.

We pull into Bluex and she turns off the engine. "Ready."  I mumble a small mhm. We get out of the car. "Hey Finn hey Ana." He opens the door letting us in. We are greeted by none other than Bennett and Zayn. "Fuck." I mumble turning around. "Wait wait wait. I want you two to work something out. I'm not losing two of my best." Bennett says. "You to Ana. I brought Liam here."  Ana gasp. "You did what?!" I stare at her. "Liam?" I say with a confused look. "Don't worry about him. You two go to the back and get this crap settled." He says pointing at me and Zayn. I let out a groan and shove past Zayn. "Excuse you." Zayn says following me. "I don't want to be here so can we pretend we did something." I say sitting down on the couch looking up at him. "I know what I wanna do with you." He smirks and bites his lips. I scoff. "Can't you be decent for once?" His eyes grow dark and he grabs a chair and pulls it over to me. "And what's decent to you?" He slams down the chair and straddles it. "I don't know don't make fucking sexual advances at me every two seconds." I say shrugging my shoulders and throwing up two fingers. He licks his lips. "Your hair makes you look sexy when its  straightened." He winks and I actually laugh. "There you go!" I say still laughing. "I'm a man of opinion. I cant help that your beautiful." He laughs a little and looks down at the floor. I've completely stopped laughing. This is one of the most nicest things he's said to me. "Zay-" I'm cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine. He pushes me back on the couch and hovers over me never letting our lips detach. He licks my bottom lip asking for a entrance, and I grant him one. His shoulders relax a little bit as he slides his tongue into my mouth. I kiss back with just as much effort surprising myself at how much I'm enjoying this. He slides on hand under my shirt drawing little circles on my stomach. He pulls back slowly looking down and slowly gets off of me. "I'm sorry." He says scratching the back of his neck. I stare at him. He looks innocent. So I'm going to take advantage of this moment. I grab his shirt collar and bring him back in wrapping my legs around his waist. He smiles into the kiss before picking me up and slamming me back into the wall. He starts to move from my lips to my jaw to my neck. "God Zayn." He  Hum's against my collar bone and goes back to sucking and biting making sure to leave a bruise.