Chapter Six

I stare at the men scared as hell.

"Whose gonna save you Finn?" I think to myself. "No one." I say aloud this time. The guys circle around my car. I close my eyes and and squeeze the wheel. I hear a bang on my window. "YOU GONNA GET OUT THE CAR DOLL FACE OR ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO MAKE YA?"

I bite my lip. "Please leave." I whisper to myself. I hear more bangs and cracks. Then they just stop.

I open my eyes to see the guys looking at something else. I take this as a chance to get away. I slowly open my door and ease out of the car. I turn on my heel and start to run down the street till I hear a foot connect with something and then a loud grunt. I turn back around and start walking to the circle of men. "H-HEY!" I shout. They turn around and smirk. "Look at who came out to play." The one with the bat starts walking over to me. "L-leave her alone." I hear someone say. I look to where the man were standing and see a bloody and bruised Zayn on the ground. I gasp and try to walk over to him when someone catches me by me waist. "And where may you be going?" One of the men ask. "Let me go!" I say trying to reach over to Zayn.

I don't know why but something made me want to get to him and help him. Like hold him in my arms and make sure he's okay. "Why would we do that?" I step back and examine the men. There all young, Tattooed up, Handsome men. But there eyes tell a whole new story. Cold, Slimy, Disgusting people. I took a class on how to defend myself. But three guys? I don't think I could do it but its worth a shot. I try to get pass them one more time but he grabs me again. I take his arm and twist it around then lift it up and slam it back down while it was still twisted. "FUCK!" The guy yells screaming out in pain. "You, your gonna pay for that." He says threw gritted teeth. The other guys come closer to me. I kick one guy in the stomach and punch the other in the face. They both stumble back. I grab the bath that was on the ground and hit the guy who grabbed me. First in the back then in the stomach then in the back of the knees so he falls on the ground. I spin around and hit the other one in the face with the bat. The guy who's arm I twisted is standing up approaching me. I hold the bat with a steady grip. He lunges at me and I hit him dead smack in the face with the bat. There all on the ground now. I drop the bat and run over to Zayn. "Oh my god are you okay?" I say crouching down to his level. "I'm fine but you sure as hell know how to handle yourself pretty girl." He says giving me a weak smile and closing his eyes lightly. "Remind me not to mess with you mkay?" I laugh a little. "Zayn you need to be looked at." I say trying to help him out. "No, they need to be looked at." He points a finger at the three guys on the ground. "I just need to rest and plan how I'm gonna kick there ass even worse than you did." He sits up and rest on his elbows. "Bu-" He cuts me off. "Walk me to your house....I'll stay with you." He demands. I don't argue. I help him up and throw his arm around my shoulder. "I like this position." He jokes. I roll my eyes. "Zayn please we both know your just messing with me." I say looking down. He stops walking. "Messing with you?" He turns around groaning in the process. "Zayn, you don't even know my name, how old I am, or anything about me! You know what I don't want you staying at my house. Just tell me were to take you and i'll take you there." I let go of him and move back a few inches. "First off your names Finnly, Your 19, and I know quite a lot about you." He says moving closer to me holding his stomach. "How.....Did you know that." I say a little shocked. "I went to your school. We went to high school before I dropped out. I was in you classes speaking I was held back that year." He has a little smug smile but his voice sound totally different. "I thought you were cute really. You always had your Hand up, first one to finish your work, Made the best grades." Now he was pacing around me. "But you never notice me because you thought the kid in the back of the class didn't deserve the time of day. I was the trouble maker.The bad boy. The guy with a rough past who nobody cares about." Zayn was fuming about now. "I never said that Zayn." I say trying to stick up for myself. "You didn't have to say it for me to know it." I don't know what to say. I never knew Zayn had a classes with me. I didn't know who he was till about 14 hours ago. "But that's fine Finnly. It's whatever if you don't want me with you Im fine doing it alone." He says starting to walk off. "Zayn I'm sorry. I honestly didn't know you had.... love for me like that." I say walking up to him. He turns around with a confused smile. "I had love for you?" He says walking closer to me. "I had love for you?!" He starts to laugh this time. "I've never had LOVE For you I said you were cute. That I liked you but I was like 19 I'm over you! The crush was stupid." He stops laughing and looks at me. "But I clearly see that even trying was stupid. So I'll just find a new girl to toy with. Good bye.......uh Finnly. Yeah Finnly. Good bye." He turns around and walks off. I stand there shocked. How the hell do people change so fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FILLER CHAPTER!

Just made this because...I wanted to so enjoy it. Updating soon. Thanks for the reads share this story.