chapter 8

I sigh and nod. "Wow, Okay." I say turning around to walk away. "You just have to understand. He's one of my best clients." Bennett says. Its almost like he's pleading with me. "Oh I totally get it.  He must come here every night to get wasted to hide from his shitty life." I say with a fake understanding look. I hear Zayn chuckle. "Finnly watch it." He says in a warning tone. "Oh, no I'm done. Done with  you, Him and the whores who work here. I'm done with this shitty place." I say tuning around to walk out. I know Ana knows I'm not talking about her. "But where else are you going to work? " Zayn says with a hint of amusement in his voice. "I don't know Zayn where do you work? Oh wait I forgot. Your in a gang. Mr. Bad boy. Top drug dealer. Everyone's suppose to be scared of. So that says I clearly can't work were you work." I say with a smug look on my face. "Watch it." He says his eyes getting a dark look. "Your just mad over the things you knew I was about to do with your pretty little body." He says walking closer biting his lip. "Your a sleeze." I say walking out. "Only for you pretty girl."  I scoff at the nickname.

I walked out of the building. It was cold but I had changed back into my normal clothes.  I couldn't even believe this. I just got fired. Well I quit but I wasn't expecting him to let me leave. I thought he would try to keep me there. I get out my phone and call a cab. "Having trouble Finn?" Mike said coming up behind me. "Yeh, just a little bit." I said not really paying attention to him. "Maybe I could,help you." His voice was lower. "Nah, I just called a cab to get out of this dump." I say putting my  phone away. "Oh well alright I'll see you later." He starts walking away. "uh-huh I don't think so."

I jump out of the cab and pay the driver 15 dollars. I walk up to the door and pull out my keys. "Nan?" I call out. "I'm in here darling." she calls out from the kitchen. I walk in the kitchen and throw my bag on the table and put my head in my hands. "Is there something wrong?" She asked wiping her hands with the dish cloth and throwing it over her shoulder. "I fucking hate Bennett!" I scream looking up for a brief second. "Wanna talk about it." She's sitting next to me now. I take a deep breath prepared to tell her what happened beginning to end.