chapter ten

*READ CHAPTER CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE!! *

I put my phone down. The hell? My mind instantly goes to marcie. "That bitch." I say thinking out loud. "What?" Zayn says raising an eyebrow. I shake my head, "It's nothing." I turn my head to Zayn and stare at him. He's honestly one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen.  He's perfect, and he's mine. I smile at the thought of him being mine after Marcie told me I would never get him.

"Your really pretty." I say thinking out loud. Dammit I really need to stop that. He smirks. "You are to, we're here babe." We pull up into a long drive way leading to a beautiful family home. "Zayn, you live here?" I say kinda not believeing it. "Nah,I just know where the spare key is so I bring pretty girls here and say I live here." He laughs and shakes his head stepping out of the car. He runs over to my side and opens up the door. "Thank you, Zayn." I say smiling and stepping out. "Welcome baby girl." He takes my hand and leads me up to the house. He unlocks the door and leads me inside. "We should pick up what we were doing at the bar." He slowly backs me up into a wall. I put my hands on his chest. "Zayn." "Mhmmmm?" He mumbles onto my neck. "I need clothes." I take in a breath as he sucks on my skin. "Not for what were about to do." He says against my skin. I can feel a pool starting to grow in my lower area. "Finnly." He says moving away from my neck and hanging his head down. "Yes Zayn?" "Have you ever been fucked before." He looks up at me and his normal hazel eyes are now pitch black .

I gasp. this is moving a bit fast. "I-I." Im lost for words, I've had sex once with my ex- boyfriend, but we were dating for four years. He runs the tip of his fingers down my side. "Well?" He whispers in a husky voice. "Yes." I say in a hushed toned. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hear me. He stops his fingers and looks me in the eye. "I mean fucked. Not made love to." I stare at him. There's a difference? He lifts me up and wraps my legs around him. "Would you like me to show you what I mean?" He winks at me walking backwards.

I shake my head. "No Zayn." I unwrap my legs and wiggle out of his grasp. I take a step back. "This is moving to fast." I cross my arms and look at the wall behind him. He backs away putting his hands up in a white flag manner, "Then Finn," He pauses and rubs his chin "what do you suggest we do."  He leans against a counter crossing his arms. "I don't know." I shrug and mimic his actions. "Well neither do I." He lifts himself off the counter and walks somewhere in the back of the house.

Could he be mad?  That I wont have sex with him. I'm almost sure he's not use to being rejected. "Zayn. You can't be upset over this. " I say trailing behind him.  "Who says I'm upset? " I give him a blank stare. "So, what your saying is your not upset?" I lean on the wall next to me and cross my arms. He shakes his head."Nope." He picks up a little trinket and fiddles with it. I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I push myself off the wall and walkover to his bed. "Finn, I'm seriously fine. " He walks behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Mhmm." He rest his chin on my shoulder, "You still don't believe me."

I place my hands over his . " I mean it's kinda hard," He cuts me off. "It's not all about sex." His tone is flat. I turn around to face him. His expression is hard with a frown upon his face. His arms wraps tighter around my waist.And his hazel eyes study my brown ones. "I just want to be with you." He rest his forehead on mine. I place my hands on his biceps. "You should really stop assuming things, they don't really work for you." He smirks at me. I'm blushing like mad by now. "Im sorry, Zayn." He shakes his head. " No need to apologize babe." He starts to lean In and kiss me and of course I kiss him back.

Maybe he's really not all about sex.

^~^^~~^^^~^~~^~^~^~~^||^|^~^||^|~^~^~~

READ BELOW!!!!

Andddddddd Ive been working on this chapter for 33 yrs. but something weird happened and it published before I wanted it to. so sorry for the wait and yeh. Next chapter will be better.