Chapter 10

10. Chapter 10

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Early Thursday afternoon || Vicious Tattoo Art Gallery, downtown Los Angeles

Callen stopped at their favorite food truck on the way and picked up fish tacos for them. They then hurried over to the Tattoo Gallery and were ushered to the back part of the shop.

Adolfo Vicious had closed off one of the private rooms in back part of his shop for the afternoon. Henrietta Lange had asked a personal favor of him, and he did not hesitate to comply, no questions asked. The old lady had helped him get a start with some of the major film studios in Hollywood, and her request was simple, place some temporary tattoos on a person.

Nell was a little nervous as she entered the private room. She knew the tattoos she would get would only be temporary, but she worried still the same. When she found out there would be no needles involved, she relaxed a little bit.

Hetty had chosen all of the artwork that would grace Nell's body. Nell was glad that she chose to shave that morning, and that she listened to Callen as he urged her to wear a thong for this visit. The pixie stripped down to her underwear while the two artists readied their airbrushes.

Two hours later, she looked like she had been living with the tattoos for years. She couldn't believe how permanent they looked. The artists had matched the real tattoo she had on the right side of her pubic area with a mirrored image on the left. Even she couldn't tell which one was the permanent and which was the temporary just by looking at them.

Nell did notice that she had no 'tramp stamp' on her lower back. she asked the artists for the words 'Property of G' to be put back there, with shackles attached to the first and last letter, and an interweaved chain joining them. They told her that would be no problem, and she softly giggled as they applied it.

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Late Thursday afternoon || Hollywood Hotel

Since they had a late lunch, they decided to go back to the Hotel and wait a couple of hours before they went out for their evening meal. Nell seemed in a funny mood the whole trip. When he unlocked the door, she told him to sit on the smaller couch and wait for her. She danced her way into the bedroom and closed the door.

After a few minutes, she asked Callen to close his eyes. He complied with her request and felt her presence in the room with him. She made no noise, and he could not tell what she was doing. All of a sudden he felt her head touch the outside of his knee. He snapped open his eyes to see her kneeling upright alongside him, dressed in that damn green outfit. Her hands were placed behind her arched back, in the perfect position of a slave waiting on her seated master.

Callen was speechless. This exquisitely sexy young woman kneeling before him was something that took his breath away. He couldn't think because the blood was being sucked from his brain to expand a different part of his body. He had to find some way to stop her. If he could not, he didn't think he could control his own actions.

Drawing a couple of deep breaths, he tried to get her attention by calling her name. "Ne... Nell," he squeaked.

She looked up at him, completely bewildered by what she saw. Her hazel eyes sought for the blue of the eyes she knew. What she saw was a hard, arctic blue-gray that was slowly clouding over the normal deep blue. Blatant desire was dominating his senses and would soon overpower his ability to control his personal behavior.

Nell had only wanted to tease him a little bit as she showed off all her tattoos. Looking at his lap, it became quite plain to her that this was not a topic to be treated lightly. G. Callen was totally besotted with her. There was no other word for it. He was intoxicated with her, drinking in her appearance like an alcoholic falling off the wagon. It was not just an infatuation, for the Special Agent it was becoming an obsession.