Chapter 13

13. Chapter 13

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Friday Evening || An Undisclosed Location in the Downtown Los Angeles area

All Callen heard from Perry was the sharp intake of breath...

The man had already seen the collar around Nell's neck, cushioned with a crushed green velvet sheath, and the golden chain that ended up in Callen's hand. The ball gag was standard for any slave to keep them quiet.

But what he did not expect was the total beauty of the vision that stood before him. The different shades of green only emphasized the coppery tones in her chestnut colored hair. The paleness of her skin was set off by the lush, vernal colors she wore. On another woman, these greens would make her look sickly, but with Nell, she just looked...tender, young...edible.

Her clothing showed just enough to make the viewer aware of the voluptuous woman underneath, yet completely hid the parts that imagination could provide.

Three golden chains descended to different lengths across her breasts. Somehow, one must assume, they clasped the nipple of one breast and then reached up to somehow grasp the other. How they embraced her flesh was unknown. The sleeveless brocaded vest she wore concealed the method of attachment, leaving that image to a person's own fantasy.

The green silk panel that hung down from her flat belly to just above her ankles was not opaque enough to hide the fact that all she had under it was a skimpy thong. What it did do was add illusionary inches to her height, as it added to the vertical lines of her legs.

The green tooled leather sandals, reaching her knees in the front of her legs. also added to the illusion of her height, even though they had no heels.

She stood before him with such pride and bearing, that she could pass for anything but a slave. Perry's immediate thoughts were that without the collar and the ball gag, she reminded him more of a dominatrix, here to look over his commodities.

After a few short moments, Perry looked at him and said, "I can see why you think that the words 'good' and 'nice' do not apply at all to her. She is truly... exquisite."

Nell watched as Callen carefully folded up her cloak and placed it on the desk. He had arranged it so all Nell had to do was slide her hand in and draw out her service weapon.

In the meantime, Perry had walked closer to her. He looked at Callen and asked, "May I?"

G nodded his approval

He looked at both her arms, turning each so he could see the inside. Then he knelt down and looked at her legs, turning her around and lifting the silken panel so he could see the back of her upper thighs.

He looked at G, "these cuts and burns, they were done by an amateur."

G nodded. "It didn't matter. She was the slave of a pure idiot. The stupid fool didn't know what he had in her. He didn't use her; he abused her. But he'll never get the chance to improve on his craft."

"And why is that?"

"He tried to renege on a deal he set up with me. I explained to him that no one ever does that to me, just before I removed him from any further business transactions,... permanently. I took over all his assets, which included my little toy."

"I noticed her tramp stamp. It said 'Property of G'. Was that her former owner's initial?"

"No. I had that put on."

"But why a 'G'? That's not your initial, is it?"

"No. It is what she calls me when I allow her to address me." Callen purposely misled him. "That is usually when I am using her as a bed toy. She calls me 'G' because it is short for 'GOD', the cry she makes whenever I am pounding away at her in bed. I put it there to remind her she is completely mine, top to bottom, front to back. It pleases me that she knows her whole existence revolves around me and me alone."