Chapter 16

16. Chapter 16

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Monday Morning || OSP Mission Headquarters

When Hetty came in for work early Monday morning, she was surprised to see there were two after mission reports are already on her desk.

Nell's

. . . . .

NCIS After Mission Report

Station/Group Name: OSP_

Case Number: 096213_

Date of Operation: 06/05/2015_

Place of Operation: Los Angeles _

Person Reporting: Nell Jones _

Position: Intelligence Analyst _

Primary Agent: _ Yes X_ No – If not, name of Primary Agent: G. Callen

Was mission accomplished X_ Yes _ No – If not, why and what changes should have been made:

I should not have allowed Henderson to escape after I put him under arrest.

Perhaps it could have been done sooner and maybe more girls could have been rescued.

Describe mission and your part in it:

The only reasons I could see for Operations Manager Henrietta Lange to choose me for this case was the fact that I look too young to be a federal agent, and that I needed some experience of going undercover, at least for a short time, in a role that was relatively safe for me.

The only other time I went undercover, I impersonated Hetty to draw out Mattias Draeger. That ended rather traumatically for me as I made my first NCIS kill. This assignment was to be longer, but in ways it would be more difficult.

I was to provide on-site backup to Agent G. Callen and be available if there were any electronic records that needed to be accessed or preserved as evidence. We were to take down a ring of human traffickers that was led by US Navy personnel. Even though I had grave misgivings about some of the aspects of the operation, Agent Callen talked me through my concerns and misgivings and showed me different strategies for working through the difficulties.

We spent most of the week getting comfortable with the roles we were to play, and Friday, 06/05/2015, the operation commenced.

We were driven to the designated meeting place by Agent Farraday. At 6:28 PM we were met by Henderson and taken to our destination. We were checked for weapons. Agent Callen showed his and thanks to the thinking of our Operations Manager, they never found mine hidden in my robe.

I saw that all the information was being stored on the one main computer they were using. Both Agent Callen and I picked out the girls we wanted to buy and I was to transfer the money to their account. I sent Eric Beale the code to delay the money transfer by ten minutes so we could still be there to protect the computer evidence when the arrests were made.

The team broke in. I had Henderson contained and Agent Callen went after Perry. In the excitement, I allowed Henderson to escape. The rest of the team captured him and the others, and all the girls were rescued.

Callen's

. . . . .

NCIS After Mission Report

Station/Group Name: OSP_

Case Number: 096213_

Date of Operation: 06/05/2015_

Place of Operation: Los Angeles _