Smile <2>

Chapter Two

Kim Taehyung

He smiled today, when Yoongi hyung visited and I made a joke. I missed his smile that lit up my day.

I was on my way to work and pecked him on the lips. "Bye my Kookie." He smiled and pronounced something from his lips. It was a very quiet, "Bye." I smiled back and walked out the door.

¤¤¤

"What's up Taehyung?" Hoseok asked being as cheerful as he always is. "Nothing just working." A scowl formed on his face. "Stop working all the time its irritating you don't even go out to drink with us.

"I looked at him and sighed. "I have someone at home I need to take care of." A creepy smile was replaced with the scowl. "What kind of things do you guys do?" I pushed him and he laughed.

"We haven't done anything sexual. Only kissing has happened." He nodded and made the same face. "Better get you some tonight." I rolled my eyes at him and went back to work.

"Your really irritating you know that." He leaned into my ear. "At least I'm not the one with blue balls." He started laughing and went back to his desk.

What a irritating son of a bitch.

¤¤¤

I went inside the house and saw Jungkook start smiling. "Hyu-" He was cut off by his voice stopping, but he just smiled it off. "Oh how I miss seeing your sweet smile Kookie." His cheeks turned a light red and I grabbed his hand.

His hand started to slowly go up and he touched my cheek. "I m-miss y-your smile too h-hyung." I smiled at how he tried to speak.

Hang in a little longer Jungkook we'll be there in a little bit.