Kontrol <6>

Last chapter.

Jungkook's pov

I woke up and saw Taehyung next to me. I smiled and stretched while yawning I stood up and walked to the kitchen. Maybe I should make him food today. It took me until after I made breakfast to realize that I can move my body.

I looked at my legs and smiled. I went back upstairs and saw a confused Taehyung. "Where is Jungkook?" I quietly giggled until he started crying. "It was a dream." I heard him say.

"Taehyung I'm right here. It's okay." I said. He turned around and stood up. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I pulled away and he smiled. "You can walk now?" I nodded and smiled back at him. "I made you breakfast." He pecked me on the lips and followed me downstairs.

¤¤¤

"Was it good? I'm a little rusty." I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled. "It's delicious." He said as he stuffed his face. I smiled at how his eyes widened as he ate. "I'll wash the dishes," I said and grabbed the dishes when he finished eating.

He back hugged me as I cleaned and kissed my cheek. "Wake up baby." I smiled. "What do you mean?" He backed away. "This is what would happen if you were awake."

Taehyung's pov

I held on tight to Jungkook's hand and looked at how beautiful he looks even in a coma. "Wake up Jungkook. Please." I closed my eyes and rubbed my thumb on his fingers. "Taehyung?" I immediately looked up and saw Jungkook staring at me; he looked pretty tired.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I miss you. We still have a lot to do." He chuckled and caressed my hair. "Taehyung... Do you know how much I love you?" I blushed. "Wh-what? You love me?" My whole face almost turned red. "I love you so much that you're all I dreamed of. You are my perfection. My everything."

He slowly sat up and kissed me. It was a soft but passionate kiss. It was perfect. He pulled away and smiled at me. "If I die and you want to cry. Don't. Just trust me on this. It's so much better when you don't cry because then it'll make me want to come back to you. So please don't cry." My eyes were already swelling up. "What do you mean? You won't die. You can't. I won't let you." I cried in his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, okay?" I nodded and wiped my tears. "I love you too." We kissed again but this time I took his last breath. It felt as if it was slow motion when he fell on the bed, not breathing, leaving me. I screamed then the doctors rushed him out of the room.

I stopped time again and looked at the clock, 55 seconds left. I went to Jungkook and looked at him. I held his hand and wiped my tears. "Please..." It was hard for me to talk over my sobs. "Please don't leave me like this. I  love you. I need you. How could I live without you? Please to me." I backed away from Jungkook with 5 seconds left. "I love you," I whispered from afar just on tear came down.

The time was up and the door closed as they took him away. I sighed and sat down waiting for them to be done operating on him.

¤¤¤

Forty minutes later a nurse walked up to me and sighed. She started to look sad but I can tell it was fake through her bad acting skills. "He... Is gone, sir." The anger in went way over my boundaries and I punched the wall. "Sir! Calm down!" I tried to keep calm but I couldn't. "What kind of doctors are you?! You think you can just get paid to kill someone?! Are you that heartless?! That was my true love!"

I walked away from her and groaned at pushed my fingers through my hair. I ran out the hospital and clenched my fist. "Don't cry Taehyung. Don't cry." I sighed and breathed in and out.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, but I have to cry."

Kontrol.

To be continued...

»

The trilogy will come out on March 31, 2017.

What happens when you have a second chance at life?

Would you change or replay your history?

I Love You
-cutaekook

March 31, 2017