He'll Never Cheat <5>

Taehyung's pov

"Oh Taehyung~" Oh no. I looked up and saw Hoseok. "What is it you want this time?" He leaned on my desk and sighed. "Did you get it in yet?" I hit him on the back of his head and he hissed in pain.

"Jeez, I'm being serious. If that person dosen't want to have sex with you then just cheat." I stopped doing my work and stood up. "Hoseok..." I grabbed his hand and he smiled. "You've finally come to your senses." He licked his lips then tried to kiss me.

I used his hand to slap him away and punched him in the stomach. "Go back to your desk and don't ever talk to me again. You're no longer my friend. He held onto his stomach and cried while going back to his desk. I sighed and sat back down. Cheating is the last thing on my mind.

¤¤¤

Hoseok followed me home and I let him because nothing was going to happen anyways. When I came out my car he came out of his and ran up to me cling onto my arm. I moved my arm away and unlocked my door.

He followed me inside and looked around. Jimin came up to me and bowed. "See you later Taehyung." I waved bye to him and walked to Jungkook. "Hey Kookie. Is it okay that I have a friend over today?" He nodded and I smiled.

"Your boyfriend is hot!" I looked at Hoseok and smirked. "Don't get any ideas. I'm going to clean myself now." I walked upstairs and took off my clothes before heading into the shower.

Jungkook's pov

I looked at Hoseok and he sat on the couch next to me. I wanted to move away but I couldn't move. "Why don't you let Taehyung fuck you?" I blushed at the sudden question and replied, "He doesn't want to." He nodded.

"You have a good boyfriend Jungkook." I looked at him then he smiled. "He won't cheat on you, he takes good care of you, he is perfect in every single way." He looked down. "I like him a lot. I envy you. Also I'm jealous of you." He chuckled a bit then got up.

"I'll take my leave. I'm glad Taehyung has a boyfriend that looks better than me. Nice meeting you." He walked out of the house and I sighed and looked upstairs. "Even others like him, but not as much as I do."