Thoughts <3>

Jungkook's pov

Mostly when Taehyung is gone I stay. on the couch and try to move. I got my memories back after the accident happened, but now I can't do the things I wanted to do with him.

Everytime he comes back, a smile forms on my face. He feeds me, dresses me, and bathes me.

He takes care of everything for me. But I can't do anything in return. So I've been trying hard to talk and move. It's the most difficult thing ever, he's worth it though.

My eyes were already open when he stretched, yawning so heavenly. "Morning." He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Good morning." I said quietly.

He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Your so beautiful." He kissed my hand and I blushed. "I'll make some breakfast." He got up and lifted me off the bed.

We went downstairs and he gently sat me on the couch. "T-t-Taehyung?" My speech actually came out right! His smile became wider and he pecked me on the lips. "What is it baby?"

"I'm too lazy...but I can't m-move." He frowned at what I said. "A-and I-I'm gaining w-weight." He frowned even more if possible. "Jungkook.. I will love you even if you become overweight. Which I doubt."

"Just let me take care of you." He pecked my lips and I let out a little smile. "A-aren't you t-tired of no s-sex?" That question seemed to surprise him as he blushed and looked away. "Um... Jungkook I'm fine. I can wait." He started to feel uncomfortable then went into the kitchen.

He came back with breakfast and tea. "Here you go." He fed me then pecked me after I was done. "You ate very well today." He stood up and I knew he was going to work. "Jimin will be taking care of you today." I nodded slowly then he walked out the house.

You have no idea how much I miss you everyday you're gone.