My day out with freed

"Omg Evergreen is actually a lot different than I thought at first. I thought she was bossy and snotty but she turned out to be awsome. I'm really excited about tomorrow but I don't really want to go back to the guild." lucy says to herself turning to lay on her stomach pulling her blankets close to her shoulders. she grabs her book and starts writing, little does she know that Laxus is sitting on her roof listening to every word she says and smiling. Soon though he heard her breathing slow meaning she was asleep. He silently slipped into her room using her window as an entrance. Once in her room a wave of vanilla hit him. Her room smelled just like her. He slowly walked over to her bed and sat down next to her stroking her hair causing her to flinch in her sleep. After awhile he stood up and crept to the window looking at the blonde girl one last time before jumping from the window and walking home.
xxxxxxxx lucys POV xxxxxxxxxxx
I woke up early this morning and decided to take a shower but when I got up I smelt a faint scent of colon but as quick as i smelt it it was gone so I thought nothing of it. So I got in the shower and turned the water on hot. It felt good, calming my senses and waking up my mind. I felt the water wash down my back I would have stayed there forever but I told the lightning god squad. I'd hang out with them this week so I got out of the shower and put on my usual, then made my way to the guild. When I reached the door though I hesitate after a few minutes I finally work up anof courage to go in so I pushed open the door and see team Natsu looking at me. "Hey luce." Natsu yelled how could he even call me that I just looked away once I spotted the lightning god squad I saw them gesture for me to come on, so i walk over to them and sit down. "Hey." Evergreen said moving to sit next to me. "Hey" I said smiling then I heard Laxus laugh. "What's so funny?" Me and evergreen ask at the same time making each other laugh. "Oh nothing." Laxus said looking at me questioningly. "So what we doing today?" I asked. "Your going to be with me today." freed said making me look at him. (lol I just relize a lot of people spell fried freed but I'm just going to spell it the way I've been spelling it cause that's how I've seen it spelled) "Oh." I said. "I won't bite." He said making me and evergreen laugh. "Don't scare the girl." Bixlow says elbowing freed then we all cracked up. "Alright come on." freed tells me I look at over at evergreen and she nods, so I stand up and follow freed. Once out of the guild he grabs my hand and pulls me off to the cafe'. "freed what are we doing here?" I ask cunfused. "Oh well I wanted to get us something to eat. Honestly you look hungry to me." freed said a sly smile on his face I punched his arm playfully. "Ahh I'm dying help I'm dying!" He yelled and we both started laughing but we got a few stares that said "what's going on" or "stupid kids" but we just shrugged it off and went inside. "So what do you want to eat? I'm paying." Freed said. "You can't do that." I said quickly. "It's all right." He said. "Now order something before I order for you." He said in a im-the-boss voice and started laughing again causing me to giggle. "Er...a strawberry milkshake I guess." I said still giggling a bit. "Ok er sir can we get one strawberry and one blueberry milkshake?" freed asked the guy at the counter. "Wow freed." I said when we sat down. "Oh Come on what did you think I was some boring old werdio?" He asked me. "Freed I'm sorry but I was tought not to lie to people." I said laughing at the look on his face. "Oh come on you've got to give me some credit." He said laughing. "I'll admit it has been fun." I said as the waiter brought us our drinks "Thank you." We both said to the man as freed payed him. "I'm andrew." The waiter said winking at freed. "So who are you ladys?" He ask I laughed. "I'm lucy and this is freed." I replied. "I've never meet a girl named freed." The waiter said smiling at Freed. "I'm a guy you idiot." freed growled. "Oh umm sorry I didn't relize oh look at the time I have to go um, take someone's order bye!" He said and ran off I laughed at freed. "Don't tell anyone." He said. "Oh I'm telling Evergreen." I said playfully, we laughed.  "So how you liking our team so far?" freed asked. "It's been really fun." I assured him. He smiled in spite of himself and we both finished our milkshakes, then he lead me to the park and we played some tennis soon it became dark and we put down our rackets and thanked the tennis players. "I'll walk you home." He said. "You don't have to ya know." I said smiling at him. "I know but....I want to." He said smiling back at me. "Alright." I said and he walked me home. "Thanks for everything freed." I hugged him. "It was n-nothing." He replied blushing. I let him go and waved to him as he turned around and walked home then when I lost sight of him I went inside took off my boots and went to bed. What a day.