I Join the Thunder legion

"So how was laxus?" Evergreen asked the blonde mage. "He was actually pretty cool." The blonde replied. "Oh really that's good to know." Evergreen said smirking. "What did Bixlow say yesterday." The blonde asked. "Well he said you were pretty cool and he said you didn't throw tomatoes at him so he pretty much thinks your amazing for that." Evergreen laughed. "Oh just great and I actually remember him smelling like ketchup." lucy mumbled causing evergreen to laugh. "Ey lucy!" Natsu yelled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Natsu's POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Ey lucy!" I yelled causing her and Evergreen to turn around but no one else in the guild noticed since they were all fighting. "What do you want?" The girls growled. "Why are you hanging out with the thunder freaks shouldn't you be with us?" I ask. "Their not freaks their my friends unlike you people." lucy said angrily. "Shat is wrong with you luce what did we do?" I ask "You kicked me off your freaking team and you've been a jerk the whole time get a clue you idiot." She continues staring me in the eye then I remembered what happened that day and I paled. "luce." I started only to get slapped in the face. "You ever treat me like this again or call my friends freaks I'll fight you no matter how strong you think you are and I'll win." She said turning around and grabbing Evergreens hand walking away. how do I fix this it wasn't supposed to go this far it was just a joke and I keep making it worse. What have I done will she ever want to speak to me again?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Evergreens POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Lucy you stood up to Natsu." I said after we walked away. "I'm not going to let him treat me like dirt or call you guys freaks anymore in front of my face." lucy breathed. "Thank you." I said smiling. "Hey lucy, hey Evergreen." Freed said as the rest of the thunder legion came over. "Hey" we both said. "What do you think lucy it's been a week." Bixlow smiled and lucy took a few steps back. "Were not forcing you to join but it would be nice if you want to." Laxus said causing me to wonder if he liked the blonde girl. "I do like it but are you guys sure?" lucy asked. "Of course we are!" I said giving the blonde a playful push causing her to giggle. "Alright then." She said causing the thunder legion to smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Laxus's POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Great." I said starting to laugh because of Evergreen,lucy,and freed with their stupid antics. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. I think I'm going to chill at home today." lucy said hugging Evergreen and waving bye to us as she walked out and I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking about me.......I mean everyone. Heh heh. "Laxus I need to talk to you guys it's about earlier." Evergreen said. "What about earlier?" I ask. "Natsu came up to lucy and acted like they were still in the same group and best friends in the process calling us freaks, but lucy got mad and slapped him telling him if he ever treats her like that again or calls her friends freaks that she'd fight him and if something happened to where lucy did try and fight him...I fear something bad could happen." Evergreen said loud enough so only we could hear. "I wouldn't let her even if something like that would happen" I said reassuring the girl."Thanks." She whispered. I looked at freed and Bixlow they both looked shocked at what evergreen had said I was as well but didn't show it but..."Hey guys you can have the day off today go on a mission or do whatever I don't care but I think I'm going to sleep in today." I said pretending to yawn. "Oh all right laxus." Freed said waving me off but even though I left I could still feel their questioning gaze on my back wondering if I really was going to bed, but I felt bad for lying to my friends but I needed to make sure lucy was alright.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lucys POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Ugh." I moaned. Natsu how could you and you broke my heart right in front of Evergreen as well. I walked over to my closet and pulled out some pjs, black fuzzy pants with hearts on them and a black top then I stripped down to only my under clothing and was about to put on my pjs when I heard a knock on the door. I was cunfused but then I thought it was Natsu and just yelled "Go away natsu!" Then turned back to my pjs but before I could put them on the door opened reviling, "Laxus what are you doing here!" I yelled as he shut the door but when he saw I was only in a bra and underware he covered his eyes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mwhahahahahhahahahaha cliffhanger :]