love sickness

Sorry for the cliffhanger but here is the next chappy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Laxus what are you doing here!?" lucy yelped rapping her arms around her chest. "Sorry, sorry I didn't know." He told the blonde hands over his eyes. "Sit on the couch I'm getting dressed." She told the guy and went to the bathroom to change.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Laxus's POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok so that is something I will never forget. Ugh laxus you perv stupid old man why did you do to me. I was never like this until I grew up with you makorav. I thought but what bites me hard is why lucy would call me Natsu. Has Natsu been over here lately? I wondered but my thoughts were cut off when I heard the bathroom door open to revile lucy in her pjs "Laxus you never saw anything got it." She mumbled sitting next to me on the couch. "What are you doing here anyway?" she grumped. Well she's not in a good mood. "Evergreen told me what happened earlier and I wanted to check on you." I told her honestly. "I can take care of meh self laxus." lucy said grouchily. "I guess it was a good thing I did your not acting like yourself you seem upset." I continued pretending to ignore that little comment. "Partly because you walking in on me getting dressed." She said giggling "Ok hold it. That was an accident ok. I didn't know you were getting dressed." I said taken aback. Ok that's it Ima get you back for that little comment I thought and pinned the girl on her back. "Hey laxus what are you doing?" she asked trying to push me off her to no anvil. "mwhahaha ima get you back for that!" I said with an evil laugh. "Your evil laugh sucks." I heard her mutter. "Oh you think you could do better" I said childishly. "Let me see hmm MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" she laughed machanicaly  and I admit even though I was holding her down and had the upper hand, her evil laugh was way creepier than mine. "Ok I get it." I mumbled. "Now let go of me." she said in annoyance. "Not until you apologize." I said stubbornly. "No way." lucy said childishly. "If you don't I'll hmm... I don't know if you don't you'll be sorry." I said grinning mischievously. "You can't do anything to me and if I went missing Evergreen and Mira would fine out it was your fault." The stone walled blonde replied I figured she wast going to change her mind so I leaned closer to her face. "Laxus what what are you doing." she yelped. "I warned you." I said catching her lips they were soft I mentally laughed at the shocked look on her face when I stopped kissing her and let go I heard her take a breath. "Laxus you.....huh......jerk." she breathed a splash of red on her cheeks."I told you I warned you and you choose not to apologize." I said snickering. "You  never said you would try to suffocate me." She said starting to laugh. "Suffocate you." I said laughing as well. "As if!" I laughed and soon we were both on the floor holding our stomachs after we got ahold of ourselves and stood up lucy crossed her arms. "You kissed me." She said slowly piercing me with her eyes. "Sorry I wasn't-" I started only to be cut off by her lips on mine. I rapped my arms around her waist as she rapped hers around my neck. I wished this moment would never end.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx grays POV xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Natsu you idiot you only made things worse." I growled at him while erza glared. Wendy wasn't here though she went on a mission with Carla. "How do I fix it." He asked. "Let's go visit lucy I saw her leave earlier maybe she went home." Erza suggested so we all decided it was the best option and headed out. "I hope everything works out ok." I said we walked for what seemed like forever but was only about 20 minutes before we finally reached her house. "Let's see if she's home." I said about to knock when Erza stopped me. "Let's look through the window and see if she's awake." She said quietly when we looked in the window what we saw almost made me punch it. laxus was kissing lucy. Natsu I'm pretty sure felt the same way his fist were gripped together so tight they were almost purple. "That jerk that idiot put his lips on our lucy he is going to pay" Natsu said angrily. "We can't jump to conclusions maybe lucy really loves him we can't just walk in and murder him if she does." Erza said looking at the now talking pair. "Why would she love that dirty scumbag he tried to kill her and take over our guild the place we call home and I'm going to make him pay." Natsu said kicking down the door startling lucy. "What are you doing to her!" he yelled at Laxus. "Natsu stop!" lucy said. "I'm not going to stop luce I'm never going to stop that man put his lips on you. He tried to kill you do you remember now? I'm going to kill him 100 times over!" He yelled "Natsu quit!" Me and erza yelled. "Fire dragon roar." he yelled aiming it at Laxus. "I summon the gate of the lion Leo!" lucy mummered and Natsu attack was countered by loki's. "luce what are you doing!" Natsu yelled. "I told you not to hurt my friends! I told you I would fight you if I have to and I will!" she said tears falling from her face. "lucy stop before you get hurt." Laxus said causing erza to cover her mouth. "Since when do you care about luce's safety!" Natsu yelled. "Your right I was an idiot to try and hurt her and all the other girls. I tried to hurt and I may never be able to say I'm sorry enough times to erase what I did to them. But I'm going to make it up to lucy now.I love her and I'm not letting you take her." Laxus said calmly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mwhahahahahhahahahaha you love me I'll update soon kay ok
I've updated 4 chapters today an am currently writing a draft finishing this story and just completed another story and I'm purrfectly fine I still have my sanity hehehehehehhehehehehe